Nebula Columns: Chapter 3

+*+A/N+*+
X3 Just wanted to put my Young 6 Seapony fanart somewhere :P
+*+

+*+A/N+*+X3 Just wanted to put my Young 6 Seapony fanart somewhere :P+*+

+*+ SILVERSTREAM +*+

     "And you could stay over here," Carina said, concluding their tour as she pointed to a house that looked similar the rest, if they even could be considered houses.

     Silverstream thought it odd that they all didn't have roofs, and that was coming from a Hippogriff who had spent most of her life underwater since she was seven years old. They had roofs over their homes underwater, even if most of the houses were stuck to the ceiling. It was for privacy than anything else like weather protection, really, and Silverstream figured that all they needed in space was privacy, considering there were minimal things to worry about with all things weather-related, and most of the Ponies are Earth Ponies, or maybe Space Ponies. She didn't really know what they called themselves, but with her mind churning, full of crazy questions, she easily knocked that one aside.

    In terms of privacy, the Space Ponies — Silverstream was really starting to like the name right about now — would not need roofs because, unlike in Seaquestria, the Space Ponies couldn't swim to the top of their houses. Though maybe having creatures that could fly might change that.

     Silverstream snapped out of her out of her wondering state and turned to look at Carina who was currently saying a few more parting words before she would leave.

"Now I'll just be there so feel free to contact me if there is any problem," Carina said in a kind voice, pointing to a tower that looked like an upside down ice cream cone with segments eaten from it. There were a few ponies near its base so maybe they were repairing it, but it didn't seem so as the building seemed to get taller.

"Goodbye," Carina replied, nodding as she smiled. Silverstream was a huge fan of smiles but even she could admit that her smile was sickingly sweet, enough to make anyone dumb enough to fall for her.

     Silverstream should take extra precautions, especially considering how fast she could fall for certain creatures sometimes. Sometimes she thought that she was only pansexual because she experienced an attraction to everycreature, but on a deeper level she knew she would love whoever just for being who they were.

Silverstream stared at what would be their residence in Engraved Hourglass Nebula. It seemed plain compared to all other houses on their curved street, following the shape of the hourglass. She hoped that there was some decoration store nearby.

"Does anycreature know what time is it?" Sandbar asked, looking around for the sun or moon perhaps, but of course there was nothing there.