Chapter 7: Healers

Back in the Lightner world, Kris had just woken up, as it was a Saturday. The time was around 8:03 am and it was unusually quiet at the dreemurr home. Kris finally got up and went to wake up Susie.

"Wait, what!" Kris whisper shouted to themself. He felt the bed that Susie normally would be in now. Nothing. He called Susie's name, but nobody came...

"Oh, where'd you go?" Kris started walking downstairs to the kitchen. His mother was standing there, just about to leave to the livingroom. She turned around and,

"Good morning, Kris! How was your night?"

"It was good. Do you know where Susie is?"

"Isn't she still asleep? She hasn't come down yet!"

"That's the thing. She isn't there!"

"Oh, goodness! Where could she have run off to?"

An hour later of waiting for her to show up, there was a knock at the door. Who could it be? Kris answered the door to see Noelle and Berdly standing outside.

"Hey."

"H-hi, Kris!" Noelle greeted,

"Hey, man." Berdly joined in.

"Sorry. He begged to come with me." Noelle motioned to Berdly.

"Nah that's fine. But, why are you here on a Saturday?"

"Uh. I just wanted to know if you knew why Susie hadn't been at school for the past week?" Nobody thought anything of her concern, it was Noelle afterall. She cared about all of her classmates' wellbeings.

"Umm... It's a long story..." Kris then went on about how they didn't know where she was. The monsters at the door gasped, Berdly silently happy for this.

"Uh, gotta go!" He laughed and ran off.

"Uhmmmmmmm..." Kris asked, confused.

"It's just Berdly being, Berdly." Noelle giggled. "So, she hasn't come back yet?"

"No, sadly."

"Kris, that is Noelle, yes?" Toriel asked from the livingroom chairiel.

"Yeah, mom! Noelle? Come inside!"

"Oh, okay" Noelle sat down in a chair in the livingroom, quietly.

"So, any ideas of where Susie may be?" Toriel questioned.

"No, not really. Kris?" Noelle looked over at him.

"Hmm, one, but... She knows that she... She wouldn't go there, would she?" Kris muttered, though the girls could definitely hear him.

"Where do you think, Kris? It could be a possibility!" Toriel exclaimed, hopeful.

"Hmm, maybe... The darkworld?"...

Back with the two darkners, Susie still hadn't woken up after 5 hours or more. The boys decided to take a nap, and had barely woken up from it half an hour ago. At that moment, Susie started to stir.

"Hnnnn..." She groaned. The others looked so happy to hear that she was at least awake.

"W-what happened?" She whispered.

Lancer pulled her into a hug, "you passed out" he remarked.

"Oh! S-sorry." They all smiled in relief. Ralsei started to search through the supplies that he hand brought. Healing items, bandages, anything and everything...

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm tired and sick... Anyways, I'll have a much longer one out tomorrow (probably closer to 1000 words), but my new word goal for every chapter is...

500, at least. Bye and thanks for reading, supporting, and overall whatever you did with this story so far!

-Jinju32