Chapter 19: Soul Power

A quick note (again), this may look like a susie x asriel story at times, but I'm just trying to show sibling love between them! Also, Susie didn't tell Asriel many details, such as about her father, soul, and Sans, okay? Just wanted to clear that up or it would all get reeeeeeally confusing! Bye!

-Jinju32

Asriel ran upstairs, going to get Kris awake so he could help. Entering the room, he shook Kris awake and exclaimed,

"Kris! Wake up! It's late and we really need your help!"

Kris stirred, but only turned over to face away from him.

"See? This. This is why you need 20 more alarm clocks!" He joked, though with a serious hint in his tone.

"Why... Do I need to get up right now?" Kris yawned.

"You have to get up, Kris! We need help, and you might just be the right person for this job." Asriel, standing there heard talking from downstairs, probably conversations between Susie and their mother.

"What's up?" He got up slowly.

"Really, you wanna know?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Well, Susie and I were coming to wake you up when she fell for some reason. She's not doing too great and just won't stop coughing. I dunno what's goin' on, but it can't be good. Also, does she always refuse help?"

Kris was shocked, not much, but still, "I'll... I'll be there in a second..." He sat up, slightly worried if it was that bad.

"Okay."

"And yes, she always refuses our help... At first."

"So, she's just hurting herself?"

"Did she tell you? About what happened, I mean."

"No, tell me!"

"Sorry, Az. But I'll leave that for her to explain..."

"Fine, just hurry."

Kris went out of the room with Asriel, down the stairs. Kris rubs his eyes to see clearly, and what does he find?

"Hey, mom." He bluntly greets.

"Good morning, Kris." Toriel replies.

"How's Susie?"

"Not... Not great."

"What can I do?"

"Why, I'm not quite sure."

They went back to the livingroom, from the kitchen, and checked on her. One look, and they knew what happened...

Susie was passed out on the couch, no signs of consciousness. Toriel gasped slightly, pushing past the boys and walking quickly to her.

"Susie? Can you hear me? Oh my- Kris? Asriel? Are you coming? I need you! Something is wrong here, and I am not sure that I will be able to help much!" She called to the boys. They went towards them, seeing their sister's limp body, just laying there.

"Okay, what's up? What isn't she telling me, because I don't have time to wait around like this!"

"She'll get up, Asriel! She... Just has to..."

The conversations were lost to Susie, as she slipped into the memories.

I never did tell him about the soul... Did I? I'll tell him... Later. Her thoughts soon turned into small memories, when she talked to Asriel. Many more clouded her mind, and dissappeared almost instantly as they came...