Chapter 27: The End

Really quick, I just wanted to thank you all for the amazing support on this soon-to-be finished book! I mean, we actually got 5 reads on the last chapter in the first 5 seconds, and I can't thank you all enough! It makes me sad that I have to end this, seeing as you all seem to love it, but all things have to end...

Don't worry, I will post extra chapters from time to time, so look out for that, but I won't do it too often for a few reasons. 1.) I'm not really in the fandom anymore (sorry, I said I would stay but I lost a little interest!!!) And it's hard to write about things you aren't interested in, And 2.) Imma start a new story soon, and I don't think I'd be able to keep up with 3 1/2 stories at once...

Again, sorry this has to end, but I do have other stories (for all you SU fans out there) on my profile if you're interested. This is long, so, bye!!!

-Jinju32

Soon enough, the light faded and...

It worked, sort of.

The cage was empty, the room was a little bit burnt, and everyone was standing in shock of what had just happened.

"Did it... Work?" Lancer spoke up, breaking the silence.

"I think so." Susie responded seconds after. She faced away from the others and checked her soul (yeah, they can see their souls here...), checking for anything wrong with it. She saw nothing, but a small crack down the center which didn't look like it would stay for long. She thought about keeping it apart, and strangely enough, the two halves seperate (this sounds kinda weird...). They came together when she wished so, as if they were magnets.

"Yeah... It worked!" She said calmly before putting her soul back and turning around, "Thanks, guys."

"No problem!" Ralsei replied, walking over and hugging her, which the teen surprisingly accepted. She waved her arms as if to invite the others to join, which they did, gladly.

"Well, that was a success!" Asriel added as he, Kris, and Susie left the castle, waving goodbye to the Darkners as they did.

"Yeah." The girl softly spoke as she thought of the soul's strange ability, "It was, wasn't it."

With that, the kids left the darkworld and made their way back home, where an excited goat mother was waiting for them.

" Welcome home, my children! Did it work?" She greeted as they came inside the small house.

"Yep! We don't have to worry about that anymore." Her daughter sighed in relief.

The rest of the day went almost normally, with the occasional 'it's so great things are back to normal' from one of the dreemurrs. Nothing to worry about or obsess over, and just a peaceful, happy family doing everyday things...

THE END...

And that's the end of the story, thx for reading!

Extra chapters coming soon...

-Jinju32