Chapter 26: Return Pt. 3

The two monsters made their way through the house. they had split up, though Susie knew where the soul and cage were. After turning a corner, it was in her sight. The girl dashed towards it, grabbing it right when she was close enough.

"Azzy, I found it!" She yelled, holding the rusted cage above her head and leaving her old room.

"Oh, great!" Her brother said, running up to her. The two made their way out of the house, children outside still staring at them in shock.

Asriel and Susie jogged toward the school, going straight for the closet. The two hopped in and were instantly teleported to the darkworld.

They walked to Ralsei's castle, they would meet up there.

"Oh, good! You're both back!" Ralsei greeted as they stepped through the door. 

"Yep! So, let's get started!" Susie smirked as she handed the cage to the young goat boy.

A green, white, and black magic glowed throughout the castle's main room, coming from Ralsei and startling Lancer. The glow wrapped around itself, then shooting small laser-like beams everywhere until one hit the girl. The half of the soul disappeared from the cage nearby. 

Soon enough, the light faded and...

Cliffhanger...

Lol! Welcome to the second-last chapter! This story is done either today or tomorrow, when I'll publish the last part...

That's all for now, thx for reading, and bye!!!

-Jinju32