Desiree

I can't believe he came here with that. She rushed after him as he left out the room. She caught him before he got out the door. She jumped in front of him and put her hands against the door. Looking up at him with the tears falling down her face.

"How could you do this to me Dave? I was there for you. All of these years. And you go and leave me. For what? Huh? Was I not good enough for you?"

Dave ran his hands down his face.

"Desie I just fell out of love with you. All you did was nag me all the time."

"Nag? Nag?! Cause I wanted to be your wife? Cause I wanted to be a family with our daughter? That's what you call nagging?" Desiree yelled.

"Desie I got to go. Move out the way." Dave said.

"No I ain't moving. You are gonna sit right here and tell me why you did this to me." Desiree said with her arms across her chest.

"You really want to know Umm? Fine I'll tell you. I love you but I was not in love with you anymore. All I saw us being was parents to Brandi. That's why I didn't marry you. All you did was spend my shit. Go shopping and do you. Yeah you pushed me in business but that's it. You didn't push me to do nothing more or less. But Amber saw something different in me." He said as he stared off in space talking about her.

A smirk came on his face and his eyes lit up as he mentioned her name. Desiree looked at him and cried harder. Dave looked down and shook his head.

"I can't live without you. I just can't. Don't do this to me. Come back home. We can fix this."

"It's over Desie. I'm sorry. I can't do this with you anymore. I'll always love you. And I will be there for you and my baby. But that's all we can be. Now will you please move?" He asked her.

Desiree still wouldn't move out the way. She stepped on her tippy toes and kissed Dave. She pecked him all over his face and kissed his lips.

"See I know you want this. I can feel you getting hard for me. Don't do this to us. I need you. I want you. Please Dave." She said as she rubbed across his hardened man part.

Dave threw his head back trying to focus but she was getting to him. He looked down and bit his lip.

"Damn girl. You can't do this. I can't do this with you. I know you hurting but I just can't take it here with you."

"Why Dave? You was mine. You cheated on me. Why we can't get back to us? I'll forgive you. Just come home."

She kissed him again and pushed her tongue in his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her waist and opened his mouth giving her access to his mouth. He pushed her against the door and squeezed her ass as he kissed her. Things were getting hot and Marie walked in. She cleared her throat as she entered the room.

"Umm. Excuse me sir. Ma'am." Marie said.

They jumped apart and wiped their lips.

"Hey wassup Marie. How are you?"

"I'm good Mr. East. I've missed you around here."

"I know. I miss you too. Make sure you take care of my girls now." Dave said.

"You know I will." Marie replies back.