Let Me Explain Baby

I jumped in my ride and sped home. I didn't have time to sit there with Dave ungrateful ass trying to fix his shit but my house falling apart. I just got out and was not suppose to leave. I wasn't even suppose to be gone long. I ran all kinds of lights and signs. Val was pissed with me and at this point I can't say I blame her at all. I knew how she felt about this and me being me always let Dave talk me into shit that I can't get myself out of. I pulled up to the house and cut the car off. I took off running to the door. I unlocked the door and threw my keys on the counter.

"Val? Val baby where you at?" I yelled walking through the house.

I walked through the house and went in our bedroom. Valerie was sitting on the bed with her arms crossed. I walked to her and got on my knees on the floor.

"Baby please. Let me explain." I said.

"Explain what huh? I specifically told your ass not to leave this house today. And what do you do? Go anyway with the one person who always comes between our relationship. And you promised that you would not go see or answer the phone for."

"Baby I know and I'm sorry. But he was not the one that called me. Amp did. He needed me to help him figure out something. And we could not do it so we called Dave."

"But it still has to do with him though right?" Valerie said annoyed.

"Babe it's not what you think. Please just hear me out." Lance said.

"I don't want to hear the shit Lance. I'm sick of coming second to that nigga. I told you when I went and got you that this was our night. Nothing to do with him didn't I?" She said pointing her hand in his chest.

"Yes baby you did. And I heard you. Amp needed me. And I was not planning to be gone that long. I'm sorry." He said trying to calm her down.

"And you really think I believe that was all about Amp and Amp alone?"

Ghost took a deep breath. And looked at her in her eyes. He grabbed her hands and pulled her into him.

"Babe please. I'm sorry. We both just got caught up with time. Dave was not there at first. I told him I was leaving cause this was our time. You got to believe me babes." He said rubbing his thumbs against her hand.

Valerie looked down in his eyes for a few seconds and snatched her hands away and stood up. She walked to the vanity and sat down. She turned and looked at him with a disgusted look on her face.

"Do you love me?" She asked him.

"Yes I love you. Why would you ask me something like that?"

"Do you really love me?" She asked crossing her arms across her chest with tears falling down her face.

Lance got up a walked to her. He got down in front of her and tried to grab her and she snatched away.

"Don't touch me Lance. Answer my question. And I want the truth. Do you love me?"

Lance took a deep breath.

"Yes I love you. I'm in love with you too. Why are you acting like this baby?"

"Don't baby me cause you act like you love him more than me. And I can't compete for your love and attention. No fuck that I ain't going to. Now if you want this you got a decision to make. It's either gonna be me or Dave." Valerie yelled.

Lance eyes got big and looked at her as she looked down to him. Dave and Lance has been childhood friends for the longest and all he has ever known is him. He didn't want to give up his relationship with Valerie nor loose his connection to Dave.

"Babe you got it. You know Dave is like my brother. Don't make me choose between y'all. I know how to balance us and that too."

"No you don't." She yelled pushing him.

She stood up to walk out the room and Lance grabbed her and turns her to him.

"Don't do this shit. I love you Val. I want us to be a family. I want you to have my baby and I want to marry you. Don't do this shit please."

Tears ran down her face as she looked up at Lance. She wanted so bad to believe him but he didn't show her that he wanted to let go of Dave.

"I want to believe you but I can't. You put too much energy into Dave. You neglect me more than you know. And I'm not gonna keep taking this."

"Baby I'm not loosing you. Fuck that. I want us. I want you. And I'm not about to let you walk out my life for no one." Lance said holding her to him.

"Well make a decision. Who is gonna be?" Valerie said.

Lance let her go and paced the floor. Rubbing his hands down his face he yelled out.

"Fuck man."

He looked at her and stood there for a second before he answered her.

"Fine baby. I will let the relationship go. I love you and I can't loose you."

She walked to him and kissed him passionately.

"I love you too baby." She said as she held onto him tight.

Lance lifts her head and looks down at her in her eyes.

"Don't you ever question my love for you. I love you with everything in me. I don't want nobody else but you. Do you hear me?" Ghost said.

"I hear you baby. And I don't want no other man but you."

The started kissing passionately. Backing up to the bed he laid on top of her and started removing her clothes. She kept kissing him and moaned into his mouth.

"I love you Lance."

"I love you too baby."

They made love through the night and felt asleep in each other arms. As the time passed Lance phone vibrated and he picked it up and looked at it. It was a text from Dave.

Dave:
I know you made up by now. I need you tomorrow and I don't want no shit either.

How was Lance gonna tell Dave he can't go this with him anymore?

This got deep!!!!!

Will he keep his word????

Comment and vote!!!!!!!

I will update this book once the reads hit 2k.