Dave Is Furious

He walked back to the house and looked at Desiree. He pulled her by the arm to the room next to them and slammed the door.

"What the fuck is going on here? Was that Drika I just saw? And why is she driving by here pass my damn house?"

"First of all this is my damn house."

"Correction this my shit. I just let you stayed here because of my daughter. Now what is going on between you and her?"

"I just met that girl today. And it wasn't a meet. She ran into me and got smart. I was about to beat her ass."

"And you never met her before today?"

"No Dave. Why is this even important?"

"Fuck!" He yelled and punched the wall putting a hole in it.

"What the hell? Why are you destroying my shit and getting all hostile?"

"You don't know what the fuck you just did. You putting me in shit after shit. If that stupid ass bitch got my daughter I'm fucking both of y'all up. You hear me?" Dave said walking up in her face.

"I don't have nothing to do with that woman. How can you accuse me of this?"

"I'm telling you Desie. This is all your fault my baby girl is even missing. When I get her back she is coming to live with me." Dave spat back.

"The hell you say. She ain't going no where."

"Watch me and see if I'm playing. You have been nothing but trouble since I left you. And you wonder why I'm with Amber and not your ass." He said walking towards the door.

The next thing he knew Desiree punched him in the back. Dave stopped in his tracks and looked at her.

"Are you fucking crazy bitch?" He said walking to her.

Desiree knew he was crazy but at this point she didn't care.

"Don't try me with this Dave. I'll kill you right here and now."

"I'll like to see you try." He said grabbing her by her neck pushing her against the wall.

"Let me inform your stupid ass on something. If you ever put your hands on me like that again your mama will be buying her black dress. Do I make myself clear?" He said biting down on his lip.

Desiree had so much fear in her heart and eyes now. She had never seen him this angry with her. But she was still not backing down. She looked him right in his eyes managing her breathing as he put pressure around her throat.

"I'm not afraid of you Dave. And I ain't playing with you either. If you try to take my daughter from me you better believe what is going to happen is war between us."

"Desie you ain't stupid. So you better watch what you say to me. Cause if you poke this bear you better believe he's gonna attack your ass. Baby mama or not."

He pushed her letting her neck go and walked out the room slamming the door. Before he could get out good his cell rings. The number was blocked.

"Who this?" He asked in a angry voice.

"You got 30 minutes left. If you are late something may go missing off your daughter."

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Don't worry about who this is. Just get here." The voice said and hung up.

Dave couldn't figure out who it was cause they had their voice disguised. He walked out the house and jumped in his truck. He put the address in the GPS and headed to the location giving to him. From the GPS it says he had a 20 minute drive from Desie house. He was speeding there and he pulled his gun out the glove department. He didn't know who this was or how many it was. But he was ready to kill them all about his daughter.

He got there in 15 minutes and parked the truck. He cut off and made sure he was set to go weapon wise. He had on his bullet proof vest already. Times like this he misses Ghost and Amp. He got out the car and walked to the door. He knocked on the door. He waited for someone to come to the door. Instead his cell rings again.

He looked at the caller ID and noticed the blocked call again. He picked it up.

"What?"

"There's a key under the flower pot. Get it and unlocked the door."

Dave did as he was told and walked in.

"What now?"

"Come down the hall and come to the last door on your left."

Dave did as he was told and stood at the door.

"Open the door and go to the bed and sit down."

"Why I got to sit down? I ain't here for all that shit." Dave said.

"Don't question me. I'm the one in charge." The voice said.

Taking a deep breath Dave went and sat on the bed.

"Good. Now wait there I'm coming in."

Dave waited but stayed prepared for whoever and whatever was about to come in and happen. He didn't feel comfortable with this arrangement and wanted to be in a more open area. But if he had to do this to get his daughter back he would have do it a million times. As he waited he heard footsteps coming down the hall. He heard the steps stop in front of the door. He stood up and positioned himself ready to go off. The door came open slightly.

"Who the hell is it?" Dave yelled out.

The door came all the way open. The individual had on all black and a hoodie. The hoodie covered their face. Dave knew from the stature of the person it was a woman. He just didn't know who. They walked in and closed the door and locked it. Walking to him slowly he got himself ready if he had to shoot them. Once the person got in front of him she stopped. Dave couldn't wait for them to reveal themselves so he snatched the hoodie off.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was actually torn for words at this point.

"This shit can't be right. Hell nah. This shit aint real."

"Hello Dave. Didn't expect to see me did you?"

Who is it?????

Dave is confused!!!!!

Do she have Brandi????

Comment and vote!!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 215.