Desie Is Mine

I walked out the conference room and walked to Dave office and closed the door behind me. I sat down in front of him and crossed my legs and arms. I looked at him with a nonchalant look on my face. He looked up at me and leaned back in his chair and lit his blunt. He took a puff and blew out through his mouth and nose. He looked me in my eyes and sighed.

"Kiki I don't want your ass involved in this shit. And if something was to happen to you or Ovrette how am I gonna explain that shit to auntie?"

"Dave you know damn well I can handle myself and so can Ovrette. So what the fuck are you really worried about huh? That I am gonna kill this bitch?" She said without blinking.

"See what I mean? All you worry about is fucking killing. And if that shit back fire I'm gonna be the one that get blamed for letting your crazy ass get involved and you know this shit."

Kiki stood and took the blunt out his hand and hit it a few times.

"That's your problem. You worry to damn much. I took all precaution toward this shit. Desie is mine. I don't want no one else getting that ass."
Kiki said as she blew the smoke from the blunt out.

Dave just laid back in the chair and shook his head. His cell started ringing. He pulled the phone out and looked at the caller ID. He looked at it for a minute and took a deep breath. He knew this was not about to be a East conversation. He looked at Kiki and turned the phone to her so she could see who it was.

"I told your dog ass. It's already starting." Dave said.

"Stop being a bitch and answer it nigga."

Dave answered the phone and tried to sound as happy as possible.

"Hey Auntie." He said like black panther.

"Well hello Dave. Long time no hear from." Marie said sarcastically.

"I knew that was coming Auntie. I just have a lot of stuff going on that's all."

"So much that you can't call and check on your auntie?"

"I'm sorry auntie. I got to do better." Dave said.

"Damn right you do. Don't think I want light your ass up." Marie said in a stern voice.

"Yes ma'am."

"Now for the reason I called. So you got my daughters down there with the shit. Now you know how I feel about Brandi. Kiki and Ovrette called and told me everything. Now you know I ain't down with that shit."

"I do auntie. And that's why I'm trying my hardest to keep them out of this." Dave tried to explain.

"I hear what you saying but you and me both know they ain't gonna happen. Now if I have to come there it will not be fucking pretty. Do I make myself clear?" Marie said.

Dave didn't say nothing. Before he could answer her she snapped.

"Dave dont you get yourself fucked up. Did you hear me boy? I will come down there and beat the shit out of you." Marie yelled through the phone.

"Yes ma'am. And this is the entire reason why I didn't want them to get involved."

"I will be there tomorrow."

"No auntie. Why will you come here? I don't need you getting in this shit too."

"Who you think you talking to boy? I done told you. Now my mind is made up. I'm coming. End of discussion. Where are the girls?"

"Kiki is sitting in front of me right now. Ovrette is in the conference room."

"Put me on speaker."

Dave laid them phone on his desk and put it on speaker.

"You on speaker auntie."

"Kiki listen to me and listen good. Don't you make no move until I get there. Do you understand me?" She said.

"Mama that ain't fair. Desie is mine. That bitch gonna feel my heat. And I mean that. I don't want none of y'all going after her. I mean that shit Ma."

"Kiki who the fuck you talking to like that? You better calm the fuck down. Like I said. Don't do shit until I get there tomorrow. Am I clear?" Marie said.

"Fuck! You clear." Kiki answered back."

"Good now both of y'all hold that shit down. I should be there in the morning. I am pulling out tonight."

"Yes ma'am. I guess I'll see you when you get here then." Dave said as he took a deep breath.

"And you will. So take that bass out your damn voice. You should have been left that bitch alone and this would not be happening right now."

"Ok auntie I get it. Why must you keep doing this shit to me?"

"Cause I can. And I will. Now get off my line. Bye." She said as she hung up the phone.

"See what the fuck you done caused? Fuck now I got to deal with this shit on top of all the other shit." Dave said pointing at Kiki.

"Man fuck that shit. My plan is going the way I want it to go. So I'm bout to go look for this stupid ass bitch."

"What the fuck did auntie just say?"

"I ain't stun that shit. I do what the hell I want to do. Mama ain't gonna know shit. I know how to move in silence."

"Man you just fucking determined to do what the hell you want. You gonna fuck around and mess everything up." Dave said standing up.

"And what makes you think that I will? If anything I'm doing your ass a favor."

There was a knock on the door interrupting their conversation.

"Come in." Dave yelled from the other side of the door.

His eyes got big as hell when he saw who it was. Kiki looked at the person I'm the door way and immediately grabbed for her gun.

"You bitch! Just who I wanted."

What is about to happen now????

Will it go down now????

Desiree bold for coming there!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 5.50k.