Its Getting Serious

Things are getting real for us now. Desiree died and now the doctor is saying that it is not looking too good for Dave. This shit can't be happening right now. And then Amp just told me that this crazy ass bitch just threaten both me and his house.

I know Marie means what she say too. And now I got to convince Val to get the hell out of dodge for a little. She gonna wanna know why and to explain this shit is not gonna be easy.

Val already feels that it's Dave's fault that we are the way we are. Now this. What am I gonna do? This is not how I pictured this shit going. Now here we are sitting in this room hoping and praying Dave survives.

Amp walk back in and came to the corner where I was sitting. He sat next to me and gave me this look.

"What's with the look?" Ghost asked Amp.

"I just had to tell my girl to pack up and go to her moms. She asked why. And I had to tell her. She saying we may not survive this." Amp said running his hand down his face.

"Fuck man. I haven't told Val yet. And your girl ain't no ways like mine. And if she saying that I can only imagine what my outcome gonna be." Ghost said.

"Well don't think like that yet bruh. It may go different for you." Amp tries to encourage him.

"Man that's bullshit and you know it. Val hates him and told me if I didn't let him go what will happen." Ghost explains.

"Damn man it's that serious?" Amp asked looking him in the eyes.

"Yeah man. It's that's serious. And I can't loose my girl over this shit. But I don't want Dave to die either." Ghost said taking a deep sigh.

The doctor walked back in and they both jumped up.

"Yo wassup doc. Please tell me that you have some good news?" Ghost asked.

"Actually I do. Your brother is a fighter. He's stable and asking for you guys." The doctor said as a matter of fact.

"Really? Can we see him?" Ghost said excited as a kid in a candy store.

"One at a time. He is very weak but stable." The doctor said to him.

"You want to go first since you are more worried than I am?" Amp asked Ghost.

"Yeah please. That way I can make sure he's ok and go call Valerie." Ghost said back.

"Alright man. I'll be right here." Amp said.

Ghost walked to the door and followed the doctor to the door. They stopped outside the door and the doctor looked at him.

"I need you to sanitize and put on this mask for me." The doctor said to Ghost.

"Why all of that? I thought he was good?"

"He is good. But we want to be safe as well. He was hit a lot of times and want to keep him safe as well. I don't want no germs hitting him." The doctor said.

"I do understand doc. I will do just that." Ghost said as he squirted some of the hand sanitizer on his hands and masked up.