She Is Hell

I put my things in the car and headed to my daughters. I'm the reason they act the way they do. I don't play about family period. And this shit with Brandi getting shot had me all in my feelings. I know Kiki she will kill that damn girl without no reason. Ovrette will back her ass too. Before I let them go to jail I'll come home and take care of this little situation and come back home. Dave usually don't be this damn soft. I don't know what the hell have gotten into him. He usually be the one I have to calm down and talk down. I got to get that ass back in line too.

The highway  was not as packed at night. That's why I love to travel this way. It takes about 5 hours to get where they are from home so I got a head start. I turned on my music and rode. As soon as I got into the ride good my cell phone went off. I looked at the dash to see who it was calling. I saw it was Kiki.

"This better be good." I said stern.

"Mama you really coming?"

"Yes I am. And why?" Marie said getting a little annoyed at all the questions.

"Mama I got this you don't have to come all the way here. I will be extra careful. Let me handle this please."

"Didn't I tell you no. And if I find out you didn't listen to me and did something anyway I will most definitely get that ass."

"What makes you think that I did anything?" Kiki asked scared.

"Don't play with me. You trying to cover your tracks. I ain't dumb. What the fuck did you do?"

"Ma I ain't did..."

"Cut the shit. Now if I ask you again it will be worse than you already think." Marie said cutting her off.

The line got quiet for a minute. Kiki was trying to figure out a way to tell her mom that she shot her anyway.

"Hello? I ain't talking to my damn self. Talk Kiki."

"Me. Stop speculating. I haven't done anything."

"Bullshit. Now tell me what the fuck did you do." Marie said to her daughter.

"Mama I didn't do anything. Just let me handle this though."

"Kiki I don't know why you take this upon yourself to lie to me. You know I know you right? And you are fucking lying to me. No worries. I'll be there in about two hours. And I will take care of you when I get there."

"Mama please I got this."

"Bye Kiki." Marie sad as she hung the phone up.

As she drove throughout the night she finally reached her destination. She cut the car off and got out. Walking up to the spot that Dave gave her she knocked on the door. One of the workers opened the door and looked at her.

"May I help you ma'am?" She asked standing in the door.

"Yes you can. I'm looking for my nephew. Dave." She said.

"How do I know you are who you say you are? Is he expecting you?"

"Little girl you ask too many questions. Just get him for me. And also my daughters. Kiki and Ovrette."