Finally A End To This

As the code blue was going through the hospital I got so upset. I didn't want nothing to happen to Ghost. I didn't even know if it was Ghost that the alarm was going off about. I looked at Dave and he had a worrisome look on his face.

"Don't worry man. I'm on it. Let me go find out the status on Ghost." Amp said patting his arm and walking towards the door.

Leaving out of Dave room that little tough boy shit went out the window. I sped up my walk and walked over to the nurse desk.

"Excuse me ma'am I was wondering if you can give me a update on my brother for me." Amp said to her as his voice shook a little.

"And what is your brothers name sir?" She said ask she was tying not looking up.

"Umm. Yeah. His name is Lance Walker." Amp said tapping his fingers on the desk.

"Ok give me a second to look his information up ok." The nurse said giving him eye contact this time.

As she typed in the computer Amp paced back and forth in the little spot he was standing in. The nurse looked up at him and stopped typing.

"Ok I have him pulled up sir." She said to Amp.

"Yeah and? What is his stat?" Amp said not wasting no time to answer her.

"He just came out of surgery and is being taken to a recovery room. The doctor should be to you in a little to update you." The nurse said.

"Ok thank God thank you ma'am. Does this mean he's ok." Amp asked.

"I don't know but the doctor will be to you in a little." The nurse said.

Amp sighed and walked back in the room with Dave. Dave leaned up and looked at him.

"So? What's the deal with Ghost?" Dave asked.

"All she said is he is out of suet and was taken to a recovery room. She couldn't tell me if he was ok or not and the doctor will be in to talk to us." Amp said.

"Damn man. That's not good enough for me. I'm bout to get out this damn bed and go see myself." Dave said pulling the covers back.

"Nah man lay your ass down. I got this. I don't need anything happening to you too. Please calm down." Amp said.

Before Dave could answer back the doctor walked in. They both looked in the doctor direction and waited for him to start speaking.

"Good afternoon fellas. How are you feeling today Mr. East?" Dr. Newsome asked.

"I'm fine. I want to know about my brother Lance." Dave said as a matter of fact.

"Calm down Mr. East. We have to make sure you are fine first." Dr. Newsome said back to him as he walked over to check him.

"Man fuck all of that. How is Ghost?" He said getting angry.

"Mr. East I'm here to check you at the moment. So that talk is not gonna move me." Dr. Newsome said and continued to check Dave.

"Well I'm not a patient and I want to know right now as you check Dave. What is the stat on bro?" Amp said.

Dr. Newsome wrote in the charts he had in his hands in silence. Once he was done he turned and looked at Amp.