Trouble At Home

Dave arrived at the trap and walked up the stairs. He looked around and got pissed off. He kicked around the mess around his feet and walked in the trap house. Everyone was trying to get things together before he got there. But that didn't work. He walked in and slammed the door.

"What the fuck? What happened here?" He asked raising his voice.

One of the workers walked over to him and held his head down.

"Sir I don't know what happened. I walked to the back to get some product came back and we got hit."

"And who supposedly hit my shit?" Dave asked crossing his arms.

"I don't know sir. When I came back up everyone was in a uproar and all over the place."

"Where is Ghost and Amp?" Dave asked.

"They went to the back to check things and then to the office."

"Get out my fucking face and clean this shit up." He said pointing to all the mess everywhere.

Dave stepped over more stuff and walked to the office. He opened the door to find Amp and Ghost talking. He slammed the door and stood there and looked at them both. He walked over and Amp got out his chair for him to sit down. He sat there for a little and put his hands on his chin. He looked at them and never said a word. He was pissed. They looked back at him and waited for him to start his load of questions.

"What in the entire fuck happened here huh? I leave you two in charge and you can't even handle shit for a month of me being gone." Dave yelled.

"Hold the fuck up now. I just got out. I wasn't running shit from the inside. So don't put that shit on me." Ghost said.

"Don't forget I was there with your ass." Amp said as a matter of fact.

"Don't mean a mutha fucking thing. I ran shit from the inside. And it ain't about that. You left these incompetent asses over my shit. And this is what I come back to? I ought to shoot both of y'all asses my damn self." Dave said taking a deep breath.

"Now that's what I'm not about to sit here and fucking take. I put my fucking life and relationships in jeopardy for you to accuse me of this shit. Fuck that I'm gone." Ghost said standing up.

As he walked to the door Dave called out to him.

"If you walk your bitch ass out that door I promise you that you will regret that shit. Now sit your ass down." Dave said.

Ghost stopped in his tracks and waited for a few moments before turning around. He turned and looked at him. The tension in the room was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Ghost looked Dave in the eyes and took a deep breath.

"Dave I am not about to do this shit with you. You have made my life a living fucking hell. If Valerie knew what the fuck I was doing she would have my ass. You aren't worried bout that shit though." He said to him biting his lips.

Dave stood and started towards Ghost but Amp stepped between them.

"Nah. Fuck nah. We ain't about to do this shit like this. We are boys man. We are like brothers and I refuse to let y'all do this shit. Both of y'all just need to fucking chill. Calm the fuck down and let's figure out who and what happened to this shit." Amp said.

They looked at each other and calmed down some. They both sat down and started analyzing what could have happened.

"Where the fuck did we go wrong? What did we not see?" He asked himself as he let the other two calm down.

"Now what I think for it to be so bad is someone from the inside is leaking information out." Amp said.

"I believe that too. There's no other way." Ghost said.

"Bullshit. I think it's more than that." Dave said.

"What you trying to say nigga?" He said with a attitude.

"All I'm saying is that my shit just got jacked for over 1million dollars and a shit load full of drugs. Either my money and my product show up or one of y'all mutha fuckers is going down." He said.

"So you making threats now?" Ghost asked.

"Now you know me better than that Lance. I don't make idol threats. I make promises. And I don't give a damn who you are to me. If I find out that you betrayed me in any kind of way you don't have to worry about nothing but running. Cause when I catch you all you gonna be doing is looking at the back of your fucking eyelids." Dave said punching the desk.

"Damn so its like that now? You trading out on me?" Ghost said.

"Nothing is personal. It's all business." Dave said.

Ghost shook his head. Before he could respond to the statement his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID. He hit ignore. He saw that it was Valerie. He knew he had fucked up now. The cell started ringing again. He looked down at the caller id and saw that it was her again. He didn't feel like the argument at the moment so he didn't answer again.

"Answer your phone. You only making shit worse." Dave said.

"Man fuck that. I ain't making this no argument." Ghost said shaking his head.

"You a man ain't you?" Dave asked.

"Nah I ain't doing nothing." Ghost said.

But he knows Dave will make mockery of him. So he just answered the phone.

"Where the hell are you? Why aren't you home?" Valerie asked.

"I had to run a errand baby. I'm on the way back right now." Ghost lied and said.

"You was not suppose to leave." Valerie said.

"I know and I'm sorry. I'm coming right now." Ghost said trying to calm her down.

"Nah he ain't coming right now." Dave said in the back ground.

"Is that Dave I hear?" Valerie said getting upset.

Ghost looked at him. If looks could kill right now he would dead.

"Babe let me explain." He tried to say.

"Nah don't explain shit. I got something for this." Valerie said.

The next thing he heard was dial tone. He hung the phone up and looked at him.

"Fuck!" He said.

What will happen next?????

Comment and vote!!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 1.75k