Damn!!!

Dave looked at the phone in frustration. He looked back at Jasmine and Drika.

"Look stop this shit now. I gave you what you want and my girl about to have my baby. Give me my fucking daughter so I can go." Dave said.

"Come on Drik. Give him the girl. Don't play with that shit. We got the cash." Jasmine said.

"I want the dick. And then I'll let her go." She said crossing her arms.

"Stop with the shit. Now you playing with both my kids life and I will straight up kill you. I ain't the one for all the talking. Now give me Brandi now."

"And if I don't?" She said to him.

"Consider your ass dead." Dave said back.

Drika looked at him and then at Jasmine.

"Go get her little bad ass." She said to Jasmine.

Jasmine left the room to go get the girl from the room they was hiding her in. She got there and she was fast asleep. She woke her and told her to follow her. Brandi was scared. All she wanted was her daddy. She opened the door to where Dave was and Brandi immediately ran to her father.

"Daddy!!" She yelled as tears ran down her face.

Dave picked her up and hugged her tight.

"Baby girl I told you I got you. Daddy is here." He said as he kissed her all over her face.

Dave looked at both Jasmine and Drika with a evil look on his face. He walked to Drika and put his hands over his daughter ears. He mouth to her in a small voice.

"When I finish my business with my girls I promise you I will kill you ."

He walked passed them and walked out the door. Walking to his truck he put his daughter in the truck. He walked to the driver side and got in. Putting his hands over his face he took a deep breath. He looked over to his daughter who was laying her head down and falling asleep. He realized she was tired after he crunk the car up. He backed out the drive way and headed to the hospital to get to Amber. All he could think about was his baby.

He picked up the phone and called Desiree. The phone rung about one good time and she answered.

"You better have my damn daughter Dave." She said without even asking nothing else.

"Calm your fucking ass down. I got her. This your damn fault that she even was taken."

"How you figure it was my damn fault? You the one around here doing all this shit."

"Bull shit. This all your fucking ass. And when I'm done with Amber I'll bring her home."

"Nah I want my girl home now." Desiree said demeaning.

"I don't give a fuck what you want. I am seeing about my girls at this point. And if that mean I got to do it this way oh the hell well. Now like I said when I'm done."

"Dave I ain't playing with you. I can't believe you always putting that damn girl before me and you. We suppose to be together. Not you and her. You cheated on me with her. Not the other way around."