The Arrival

We pulled up to the hospital where Dave was. I didn't waste no time jumping my ass out that car. I knew what my objective was and I was ready to deliver. Ovrette was grabbing her purse out the car and was walking fast trying to catch up to me.

"Damn bitch slow down. We gonna get these hoes." She said to Kiki.

"Man fuck that. My trigger finger burning at this point. I want them.
And I want them now." She said speeding her walk up.

"I get that. But a bitch tired. Slow down."

"Man you can cruise all you want to. I'm on this high speed chase. I need to get in there and get this going."

"We will. But what exactly you gonna do in the open Kiki?"

"Kick her ass. That's what. I'm pissed to the highest. And I want that bitch for real."

They walked in and searched for Dave and the crew. When they found them Kiki ran to him and hugged him.

"Dave!" She yelled as she hugged him.

He hugged her tight and held her in his arms. He didn't even realized he was holding that long until she pulled away from him.

"Damn nigga. Let a bitch go. Now where is this bitch at so I can fuck her life." Kiki said.

"Man I told you I ain't about to let your ass do shit."

"And I told you I ain't hearing that shit and ain't no stopping me. Now you got two options. Either you tell me where she is or you know I'll go find that hoe my damn self. Your choice." She said crossing her arms.

"Man I got that handled. Just calm your ass down please." Dave said looking down at her.

Ovrette walked up and hugged Dave.

"Dave ain't no need for you trying to compromise with this shit. It's happening rather you want to or not. Mama sends her love."

"Oh yeah? What auntie up to?"

"Shit. Trying to come down here with us. We had to tell her crazy ass no."

"And that she is. Y'all need to chill for real though. Cause if something happen to y'all I'm gonna loose that shit." Dave said to them.

"Well you already know we can take care of ourselves. Mama and daddy taught us very well." Kiki said.

"Aunt Marie should have never told y'all the fucking game. Trust me Desie gonna get it and I mean really. Just chill. Ghost, Amp, and I got this."

Ghost and Amp walks over and greet them. Ghost knew what he had told Kiki. He just didn't tell Dave he told her everything. This is was a bad combination. With Dave and his crew plus Kiki and Ovrette it was about to most definitely be some shit.

"I see the crazy ass sisters are here." Amp said as he laughed.

"Fuck you Amp. You already knew we was coming so don't even do that shit." Kiki said to him folding her arms across her chest.

"See that's why I didn't want your ass to come. You already getting offended and this just the fellas." Dave said to her.

"Man shut up damn. You getting soft as hell man. Where these bitches at we can get this shit rolling and out the way."

"Bitches?" Dave said confused.

"That's what the fuck I said."

"And who is these bitches? You said Desiree and Desiree only." Dave said as he eyed Ghost who was now looking away.

"Don't play stupid Dave. You know who the fuck we talking about. All those bitches getting the heat. Jasmine, Desiree, Oliver, and whoever else shid." Kiki said as she counted on her fingers.

"Ghost I know damn well you didn't tell her about every fucking thing?"

"Man I'm sorry. She wouldn't let up. And you know I can't lie to her." Ghost said.

"Do you know what you just caused? If she gets hurt in this shit you might as well kill my black ass too."

"Man chill. We ain't about to let shit happen to her."

"And what makes you so fucking sure? Kiki nor Ovrette is not gonna sit this shit  out like that. And this we all know." Dave said pissed.

"I know they aren't. But you might as well let them do what the hell they gonna do man. Either way you ain't stopping they crazy ass." Ghost said.

"Damn we are standing here." Ovrette said sarcastically.

"Let's get out of here. I'm ready to get this plan into action." Kiki said walking to the door.

"You can wait until we get this into a plan that we can all be satisfied with damn." Dave said.

"Man you acting like a fucking pussy man. This bitch messed your entire life up. And on top of that shit she shot your fucking daughter and you mad that I'm ready to do this bitch because?" Kiki said.

"She does has a point man." Amp said as they walked out the hospital.

"Man don't amp her ass up man. She ain't cool as you think. Y'all think I'm crazy she way crazier than me. That's why I don't want her involved." Dave said.

"You act like she will shoot your ass or some shit." Ghost said laughing.

Dave looked at him with a serious look on his face.

"Hell yeah she would. I don't fucking cross her crazy ass." Dave said.

"Damn it's like that?" Ghost asked Kiki.

"Damn right. My daddy and my mama didn't raise no fucking fool. Don't get it twisted. I'm the craziest bitch you will ever meet. Now get this shit on a move. I want her ass and I want her right fucking now." She said opening the door to their car.

Ghost leaned over and whispered to Amp.

"I think I may have fucked up telling her what all happened man. She looks like she will fuck everything and everyone the fuck up."

"And do. Man we got to fix this shit before she have all our asses locked the fuck back up." Amp said cranking the car up.

Kiki and Ovrette got behind them and followed them to the spot. As they got out and went in the conference room Kiki looked at Ovrette and smiled.

"Game time bitches."

She is crazy!!!!!!

She don't play!!!!!

This about to be some mess!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 5k.