I'll Kill You

I waited for Drika and Jasmine to come back with my daughter. This shit got me so heated. I can't believe they pulled this stunt with me. Both these bitches gonna die today. I paced the floor and waited. Then the door came open. I looked at the door and waited to see who it was. In comes Jasmine with a smirk on her face. I drowned my face and walked towards her.

"Where the hell is my daughter?" Dave said running up on her.

"Hold the hell up. Don't come for me in that matter." Jasmine said pointing a gun towards him.

Dave stops in his tracks and look at her. They looked at each other for a second and Dave started walking towards her.

"Don't you ever pull a gun on me again unless you gonna pull that shit. I want my daughter and I want her now." He said looking down at her.

Jasmine was nervous at this point. She knew that Dave was a beast and didn't care what happens. She knew that he would shoot her cause he did before. She also knew he would kill her with no question cause he killed her brother and attempted to kill her. So she had to play her cards right.

"Dave back up out my face right now or I will pull this trigger."

Dave walked to the gun and it hit his chest.

"Go ahead if you think I'm playing. But one thing for sure bitch. You better kill me on the first round. Cause if you don't you will truly die." Dave said not breaking eyesight.

They stood there for a minute as they looked at each other. Not knowing which way to go the door came open and Drika walked in.

"What the hell going on in here?"

Jasmine looked back at her.

"You got the girl?" Jasmine asked her.

"Yeah I got her. Did you see the money in the account?"

"Yeah I did. Did you?"

"I got the email. But I don't want to give the girl just yet." Drika said.

"The Fuck?? You better give me my daughter now before I kill your ass now." Dave said.

Jasmine looked at Drika with a look. She walked over to her and snatched her arm.

"Let me holla at you for a minute." She said walking her to the corner.

"What the hell are you doing yo? Just give him the damn girl. I know for a fact he don't care shit about killing nobody. If I didn't get the help I needed when I did I wouldn't be here right now. Don't play with that shit. We got the money. Let's just go." Jasmine pleads.

"You think I care about him doing anything? I don't care. Like I said I don't want to give her up just yet. I want more out of him first."

"What more could you possibly want? You got the money and his daughter."

"I want him. I've heard he has some good ass dick. And that I want to see for myself."

"You have got to be kidding me right now? Do you really think he's gonna do that shit? You kidnapped his daughter threatened him with a money ransom and now you want dick?" Jasmine explained.

"That's what I said. And I want it now. Excuse me while I make my final arrangement."

Drika walked over to Dave and stood there looking at him. He was so mad at her he could spit fire. She walked in his face and looked up at him.

"Now that I have gotten my money and you are about to get your daughter there is one more thing I need from you before I release her." She said to him.

"What the fuck could you want from me huh? You got your damn money that's all you need."

"No it's not. I want to see what all the women was and is talking about."

"What the hell you mean?"

"I want some dick."

Dave burst out laughing. He was laughing so hard he was crying. He was slumped over and holding his side. He stood up straight and wiped the tears off his face. Taking a deep breath he looked at her.

"Bitch you got to some kind of crazy if you think I'm gonna fuck you right now."

"I ain't a damn thing. But if you want that precious little girl of yours I suggest you get yourself right or she will not be released to you."

"I will fucking kill you bitch. Don't play with my fucking daughters life. On God I will kill you." Dave said walking towards her more.

Jasmine stood between them and put her hands on both their chests.

"Please let's just give him his daughter and be done. We don't need no more drama. We got what we wanted. Let's just go." Jasmine said.

"It's not over until I say it's fucking over. Now I need the dick now or your daughter is going back in the damn cage I had her little ass in. And oh by the way I will remove 2 of her fingers. Play with me and see if you don't get fucked."

Dave bit down on his lip. Pissed off about the situation he grabbed Jasmine arm.

"If you don't get my baby girl in this room right now I will kill you dead right here right now." Dave said to them.

Drika let out a evil laugh to him. She walked to him and pulled his shirt and pulled his face down to her. She got in his ear and whispered softly.

"I don't take threats lightly. And personally if you only knew who and what I really am you will retract that shit quickly. Now I said I want some dick and that's what I want. Do you understand me?

Dave looked at her and put a smirk on his face. He grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall. She got turned on by it. Dave leaned down and got back in her ear.

"Bitch dont fuck with me. I will kill your bitch ass. Now get my fucking child now or I will pop your fucking neck here and now."

What will happen????

Will she bow out?????

Dave ain't playing!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 350.