Trap House

I pulled up to the trap house to meet Amp. I got out the car and walked to the door and walked in. It was a disaster in there. I walked through and went to the office. Amp was sitting at the desk with his hands on his head.

"Nigga what the fuck? What happened here?" Ghost said.

"Man shit got real. It's money and drugs missing out this bitch."

"How in the entire fuck could you let this shit happen? Did you call Dave?"

"Hell nah. I was waiting on you to see what we need to do. This is why I said come when I called you." Amp said.

"Man fuck that. I don't suppose to be here right damn now. If my girl find me gone she gonna kill my ass. We got to think of something and fast." Ghost said as he paced the floor.

They both sat there in silence for a second.

"Look we got to call Dave." Ghost said.

"Man hell nah. He will have both our fucking heads." Amp said.

"You got a better idea?" Ghost asked.

"Damn man." Amp said slamming his fist on the desk.

 "Mothafucker!" Ghost yelled throwing the magazine

"Look man Im just as pissed as you. But we got to figure this shit out."

"Ain't no other way but to call Dave man. Fuck. This is about to get real." Ghost said.

Ghost picked up his phone and dialed Dave number. It rung once before he answered.

"This shit better be good calling me after I told y'all asses not to call me." Dave said pissed.

"Look man. I'm sorry for interrupting you with your family man but we got a problem. A big fucking one at that too." Ghost said.

"And what the fuck is the problem? Cause I am sure whatever it is you can handle that shit without calling me like a bitch." Dave said pissed.

"Dave man look. I am putting my fucking relationship at risk to be here. I just got out jail for doing time for some shit I took for you so I think you can talk to me a little bit better than this shit." Ghost said.

"Man spit that shit out. What is it?" Dave said.

"We got hit and it is bad. It's money and drugs missing and then the trap is fucked all the way up." Ghost explained.