All Hell Broke Out

I pulled up to the spot where I was meeting Dave and Amp. I sat there in the car for a minute before getting out. I thought about that look on Val face as I left the house. This shit is getting too deep for me. It's hurting my fucking relationship with her. So I decided to text her.

Lance:
Baby I love you. I will be back soon.

Valerie:
I love you too. But...

Lance waited for her to send another text. Nothing came through.

Lance:
But what baby?

She didn't respond back to him.

Lance:
Babe? Answer me?

She still didn't answer him back. He was getting nervous now. He didn't know what was going on in her head. He got out the car and walked to the door. He walked inside and saw everyone cleaning. He walked to the office and walked in. He saw Dave there smoking.

"So this what you got time to do? What you should be doing is fucking finding out what the fuck is going on

"So this what you got time to do? What you should be doing is fucking finding out what the fuck is going on. Not getting fucking high nigga." Ghost said to him.

Dave blew the smoke out his mouth and looked at him. He stood and walked to him.

"I don't know what done got into your ass but you better fix that shit."

"Man you don't fucking scare me. And I don't have to fix shit."

Amp walked in with a cup and stood there drinking it looking at them.

As he put the cup down he shook his head.

"Y'all over here fussing like some bitches man. We ain't got time for this shit." Amp said.

"Man I came here for you. And you only. Now let's get the shit done. I don't think things are good with me and Valerie and I need to be getting back."