Trouble

"Now what makes you think that this bitch is gonna stay at my house with my daughter? And most importantly my MAN?" Amber said to Amp and Ghost.

"Wait a damn minute. Don't come for me. Cause last time I checked Dave was my man first and you came in on me and Brandi." Desiree snapped back.

"Dave didn't tell me about no family let alone no woman. So that's who you need to be taking that shit up with. I don't want you here and you can't stay here." Amber said to her.

"Both of y'all shut the fuck up. This is gonna happen and you gonna deal with the shit. Dave got this shit going on and he is gonna fix the shit. As of now anyway." Amp said walking up to the both of them.

"And what makes you so sure you can call that kind of shot?" Amber asked putting her hands on her hips.

"We are and that's that. Now I got to get home to my damn girl and fix my shit that y'all man fucked up." Ghost said.

"How he fucked up your shit?" Amber asked.

"Just like I said. My girl blames him for all our issues cause I'm always running for him neglecting her. I'm tired of the shit. And I'm going home to fix my shit." Ghost said.

"Well that's sounds like your problem not Dave." Amber said nonchalantly.

"Bullshit. Cause of his ass I'm in this. Do you think I'll be gone as much? No I would not be. Now like I said we out." Ghost said walking towards the door.

"Wait. Y'all can't leave her ass here." Amber said walking behind him.

"We can and we are. Now move." Amp said as he walked behind Ghost.

As they walked to the door Amber got furious. She jumped in front of the door and crossed her arms across her chest.

"I said no. And I mean that. Take this bitch to her house." Amber said not letting up.

"Who you calling a bitch? I bet this bitch will whoop your bitch ass." Desiree yelled out walking towards Amber.

"Oh hell no. This ain't about to go down like this. Me and Amp ain't got shit to do with this. If y'all want to kill each other by all means do that shit. But I ain't witnessing a damn thing. Now move your ass out the way Amber." Ghost said pushing her to the side.

As Ghost was opening the door to walk out Dave was reaching for the knob to come in. They met eye to eye and the look on Ghost face was nothing to play with.

"This was your brilliant ass plan? You brought her here?" Dave asked getting mad.

"Nigga this your fucking mess. You have caused us all kind of shit. And at this point we want out. These your bitches you take care that shit." Ghost said.

"Who you calling a bitch? How would you feel if I called Val a bitch?" Dave said walking up on Ghost.

"Look my nigga this is not the heat your ass want right now. Cause the way I feel I will whoop your ass for the old, the new, and the future." Ghost said walking up in his face.

"Aye Aye man y'all cut this shit out. Come on now. We boys. Just go to the car and I'll take care of this." Amp said to Ghost.

Ghost gave Dave another nasty look and walked to the car like he was told. Amp pulled Dave to the side of the house so they can have a little privacy.

"Look man. I don't know how you gonna handle this but you need to take care of this fast. I brought her here cause I know they are not gonna think to look here. They know these girls history. This is all I can do to buy you some time. Now we got to go. Our women are pissed and it's cause of this shit." Amp explained.

"Man I appreciate you not killing her. And I get what you saying. But damn man here? This is not gonna end well for them or me." Dave said.

"Well that's something you should have thought about before you cheated on that damn girl with Amber." Amp said.

"Damn man shit is all fucked up. What am I gonna do man?" Dave asked confused.

"I don't know and I can't help you on this. I'll call you later. I got to jet." Amp said.

They dabbed each other and Amp headed to the car. Dave took at deep breath and ran his hands down his face and through his beard. He walked to the door and opened it and saw the girls both standing in the living room.

He walked over to Amber and kissed her. Desiree gave him a dirty look.

"How dare you kiss that nasty bitch in front of me?" Desiree blurted out.

"Nasty? I got your nasty." Amber said running towards her.

Dave grabs her and hold her back.

"You are NOT about to do this shit here. Go in the room with our baby. I'll take care of this." Dave said.

"No. I'm not leaving her with you in my house Dave." Amber said not budging.

"Amber. I'm not asking you. I'm telling you. Please don't make this harder than it is." Dave said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah hoe. Do what he said." Desiree said.

Amber got ready to charge her when there was a knock on the door. They all looked at each other. They knew it was not Amp or Ghost. So who could that be at the door this time of night.

"Shh. Both of you in the room now. And don't make a sound. You hear me?" Dave said as he pulled his gun out.

They women both went into the room and locked the door. Save walked to the door and asked who it was. There was no answer.

"I ain't gonna ask again. Who the fuck is it?" Dave screamed.

No one said nothing. Dave opened the door and to his surprise stood Aunt Marie and her gang.

"Thought you could hide huh? Sorry bitch we know they here." Kiki said.

"And all y'all son of bitches will die." Marie said.

All guns was back aimed at each other.

What will happen now????

Will they kill each other?????

Comment and vote!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 12k.