Oh No!

Monitors going off everywhere. The nurse and doctor was doing all they can to bring her back. I didn't know what to think at this point. I didn't want Desiree to die. Brandi needs her. Dave needs her. I got to do something to help.

I walked over to the nurses station and slammed my fist on the counter.

"Look we need to know where my brother is. Please stop playing with me." Ghost said.

"Sir you will have to calm down. And if I don't get you to I will have to call security." The nurse said to him.

"Lady do you think I give a fuck about a security guard? Hell no. I need to put my fucking eyes on my damn brother. Now tell me where he is." Ghost said.

The nurse picked up the phone to call security and Amp reached down and hung it up.

"Ma'am I don't think that's a good idea. Just give us the doctors name or tell us where he is." Amp said.

"Sir you have to show proof that this guy is your brother. I can't just be giving out his information to stranger. There is a policy you know." She said looking him in his eyes.

"And I totally get that. We grew up together as little boys. All we know is each other. Please just give us the information. I promise. We want start any more trouble." Amp said with a sincere voice.

The nurse looked him in his eyes for a few moments and took a deep breath.

"Fine I will do this for you. And only this one time." She said softly.

"Thank you so much. We really appreciate this." Amp said walking to Ghost and tapped him to come over.

The nurse typed and looked through the computer.

"What's his full name?" She asked them.

"Dave. Dave East." Amp said.

"Do you know his date of birth?" She asked as she continued to type.

"Yeah it's April 4, 1975." Ghost blurted out.

The nurse looked up at him and looked back down. She typed the birthdate in and looked at Amp.

"He is out of surgery in ICU. The doctor name is Dr. Newsome. Want you and your friend go into the Guest room number 2. I'll notify him to come talk to you guys." She said professionally.

"Thank you." Amp said tapping the counter and walking off to the room.

The guys walked in and closed the door. Ghost sat down and out his hands over his face. He didn't know what to think with Dave in this position. He was pissed at all the stuff they been through but he didn't want to see him dead. Desiree either. About 30 minute passed and the doctor knocks and walked in.

"Are you the family of The East family?" He asked them looking at them.

"Yes we are. Please tell his something doc." Ghost said jumping out the seat and looking at him.

"Hi. I'm Doctor Newsome and I did the surgery on both Mr East and his friend." He said starting off.

"Ok and? We need details. What's going on?" Ghost said.

"Man calm down and let the damn man talk fuck." Amp said as he nudged Ghost.

"Man I need to know what is up with them." Ghost said nervously.

"I get that but you rushing him and doing this ain't gonna get you the answers any faster nigga. So calm down." Amp said.

"It's absolutely fine. I've dealt with worse. But to update you Mr. East took some blows. Those bullets was meant for the death of him. We removed all of them but he is in critical condition." The doctor said.

"Fuck! Now when you say critical, how bad?" Ghost said.

"Well let's just say we will have him under watch care all night. It's touch and go." The doctor said.

"Man we can't loose him man. I can't deal. I just can't." Ghost said punching his fist against his hands.

"Man calm down. Doc what about his baby mama. Desiree." Amp asked.

"Same as with her. She was in a worse state than the young man. I was told she coded. I ran in and we brought her back but it's bad for her. I'm afraid to say that she has a 50/50 chance on living." Dr. Newsome said sadly.

"Fuck man. This can't be happening." Amp said.

"I'm afraid so. I'm going to check on all my patients and I'll bring you guys a update in a little." He said walking off.

"Thank you so much doc. We appreciate this." Amp said.

"My pleasure." He said as he shook their hand and walked out.

"Do you think this was his aunt?" Ghost asked Amp.

"To be honest, I know it was." Amp replied.

"How you so sure and you was home?" Ghost asked raising a eyebrow.

Amp took a deep breath and sat down. He put his head in his hands and shook it from side to side. This didn't sit well with Ghost. He walked over and pushed him.

"How do you know nigga?" Ghost got louder.

"Cause his aunt called and threatened me." Amp spilled.

"And said what?" Ghost said as his voice rose up.

"She told me that she was gonna get us both for betraying her. And that she took care of Desiree herself and she didn't care if Dave gets it too." Amp said.

"And you just now saying this shit now nigga? Like the fuck man. You let me come over to your shit and vent like I did knowing that she did this shit." Ghost said angrily.

"I was gonna tell you once things calmed the fuck down. That was not the time to tell you some shit like that." Amp said looking up at Ghost.

They just looked at each other and took deep breaths. They both was beyond livid at the entire situation. Now they know they after them too. And that means that both their girls life is in danger too. Before Ghost could say something the doctor came back in. He had this look on his face that wouldn't give.

"What is it doc? Why the face?" Ghost said.

"I'm sorry to inform you but the young lady died. And your brother is not looking too good either."

The room got quiet and Amp and Ghost stood there with tears forming up.

"Fuck Brandi." Ghost said.

What will happen????

Desiree didn't make it!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!

This book is coming to a end for real!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 14.25.