Ch. 2 "The Weirdest Love You've Ever Seen" - The Second Trial Part 2

Monokuma: We're back at the trial room, where the second trial has already began. Anabella Takaga has been found killed by electrocution. Now it's up to the remaining thirteen to do determine who did it. Let the games begin!

Fioren: Now, we have discovered she died from electrocution in the weight room because of the tampered water fountain.

Akihiko: How about now we start narrowing down our suspects of the culprit?

Shun: I agree with Akihiko. We discussed already how the murder happen. Now let's found out who did it.

~Nonstop Debate~
Yuki: I personally believe we should talk about the concert as it will give a majority of us alibis.

Yorua: Sounds g-good, except didn't all of us attend the c-concert last night?

Ari: No, that's wrong! Actually, Yorua, two people in particular did not participate in the concert experience

Ari: No, that's wrong! Actually, Yorua, two people in particular did not participate in the concert experience. Isn't that right, Shun?

Shun: Yep, it's as Ari said. Two people actually didn't come last night.

Mikio: Shun, can you tell us who were the two people?

Shun: Oh, it was Anabella, the victim, and...

Kogo: Go on, who was it?

Shun: Nia.

Everyone turned towards Nia, in shock.

Nia: So I didn't want to go to the concert, that doesn't prove I am the one who killed the nerd.

Kazutaka: You would be the only one that doesn't have an alibi at the time of the murder.

Yuuto: Which would explain why she wouldn't want to go to my concert.

Hisato: Before we point fingers again, let's go over some more evidence.

~Nonstop Debate~
Fioren: There is no way Nia could have killed Anabella!

Akihiko: That's incorrect because no one at the concert had time to commit the crime, nor is there any evidence of the performers or the guests of the concert being related to the case.