Ch. 6 "The Depths of Despair Versus The Peaks of Hope" - Daily Life Part 3

Yoichi: Ari!

My brother ran towards me with open arms and we met into a hug. I could hear the others talking, but I was so excited to see my brother again, I blocked out what everyone else was saying.

Yoichi: I thought I would never see you again.

Ari: Same here. I'm so happy to see you again!

We embraced for a second time, but then, my happiness was cut short.

Ari: Do you know where everyone else is?

Yoichi: I wish I did. I was taken about a month after you.

Ari: A month?

Yoichi: Yeah, but it doesn't matter now because you're here and you're safe.

I finally took notice of my surroundings apparently everyone was chatting to someone. I guess these are the surprises Monokuma gave us. But why? There must be something behind this. Don't think like that, Ari. Just be happy. Be in the moment.

Ari: Just confirming, the five of us who were here originally, we all have someone who is related to us here now right?

Ayano, Mikio, Nia, and Yuki all shook their heads up and down.

Ari: I guess we should probably introduce everyone's surprise.

Yuki: Why don't you go first, Miss Ari?

Ari: Alright then.

Yoichi: Wait you all know each other?

Ari: Not really. We just met each other from this experience.

Yoichi: Oh...

Ari: Anyways, for those who don't know, this is my older brother.

Yoichi: Nice to meet you all... I'm... Yoichi Akagawa. Like Ari said... I'm her older brother.

Yuki: Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Yoichi.

Yoichi: Just Yoichi... is fine.

I made my way next to Yoichi's ear.

Ari: He calls everyone "Mr." and "Miss". Just go with it.

Yoichi: Okay...

I feel like this is deja vu. We're introducing each other all over again.

Ari: I just realized the five of us probably also need to introduce ourselves, too.

Yuki: Since you already have the floor, you can go, Miss Ari.

Ari: Okay. I am Ari Akagawa, the Ultimate Hair Stylist. Hope to get to know you all.

Mikio: I can go next! Mikio Kuchiki is name and acting is my game. If you can't tell, I'm the Ultimate Actor!

???: I'm assuming since little Mikio went, I should go next.

An older man that could be the same age as my dad stood next to Mikio.

Mikio: Little? I'm not little anymore, dad.

???: There goes my introduction. But if it isn't clear, I'm Mikio's old man, Senri Kuchiki.

Ari: Nice to meet you, Mr. Kuchiki.

Senri: Senri's fine. "Mr." makes me feel old.

Yuki started to look in a panic.

Senri: Fine, you can call me "Mr. Senri", but you're the only exception.