Rise

"He... He absorbed the Ten-Tails". Akashi spoke up, staring at the man with wide eyes. His whole chakra system was completely different from before... What the hell?

"He looks even creepier than before!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Obito...". Minato mumbled out, staring at his previous student.

"He actually absorbed the whole thing...". Sasuke's attention was brought to the redhead next to him. Absorbed?

"How do you know that?" Akashi turned to face him, before he looked back at where Obito was. Somehow... Sasuke realised he had a worried look on his face.

"I sensed him pull the Ten-Tails in... He absorbed it and became its Jinchuriki". Was the answer the raven-haired boy received.

"I see...". Sasuke turned back to face Obito.

Akashi watched as multiple gates descended upon Obito, forcing him into the ground. Those were binding gates, used for binding Tailed Beasts, but it should work on a Jinchuriki.

"Whoa! Amazing!" Naruto said as he watched the sight before them.

"No...". Minato said, narrowing his eyes at the place where Obito was. Akashi could sense it... Naruto's excitement was short-lived, because the gates started cracking. A moment later, all of them were destroyed.

"He's too strong for that now". Akashi commented. Obito stood still among the wreckage he caused as five crimson flames were lit on his back. Immediately after that, the flames extended into hands and each of them grabbed the giant crimson barrier which surrounded them. The barrier was then pulled inwards and they could only watch as it shattered into pieces.

"Enough! Obito, stop this!" Minato yelled at the man in a futile attempt to stop him.

Obito straightened up and stared straight at Minato. "O... bi... to?" He asked, as if he didn't know what he was saying. Was Obito even conscious? Was this the effect of the Ten-Tail's power?

Was it too much for him to handle?

The First, Second and Third Hokages arrived at the scene and landed in front of Obito. Akashi watched as something akin to a black orb appeared in Obito's hand, then, in a moments time, the said man had dashed forward, breaking off the side of Hashirama's clone and half of Tobirama, leaving crumbling paper in his wake.

"What happened?!" Naruto asked, staring at Obito in disbelief.

"Saru! Fourth! Scram!" Tobirama suddenly exclaimed and Akashi sensed chakra being gathered. Then, out of nowhere, seals which Tobirama had put on Obito exploded and Hashirama's clone used Wood Release to bind him.

"Minato! Get away!" Sarutobi had jumped up into the air.

"Lord Second, you sure work fast!" The moment those words left Minato's lips, Naruto, Sasuke, Akashi and even the toad they were on, disappeared along with the man.

The moment they landed somewhere further away, an immediate explosion happened on their previous spot. The force of it made all of them atop the toad try and hold onto something as to not get blown away. "This is too much! What's going on?! I can't keep up!" Naruto said.

"Don't freak out! Always keep an eye on what's happening around you!" Minato lectured him.

"A little bit too late for fatherly advice, don't you think?!" Akashi yelled over the loud explosion noise, which made the man look at him with something akin to pain swimming inside of his reanimated irises.

Once the explosion died out, Obito was revealed. He didn't have a scratch on his body.

Sarutobi stared him down and summoned a giant shuriken. Then, he threw it and around it appeared a lot more of giant shuriken. They all raced towards Obito, but the man just summoned his black orb and changed its shape, effectively cutting through the shuriken. He reached Sarutobi and destroyed his left arm as the black ball changed its shape and extended.