9

If they weren't there observing me firmly, I would've never accepted to this. Amy and her friends have always bothered me for years, and leaving them with their mouths wide open for the first time, doesn't sound bad. However, I've known since a while that nothing good will come from getting involved with him. Jungkook is interrogating, and he always seems to want to get into my life even if I don't want him to.

I sigh, defeated.

"You win."

I get closer to him, and I want to take the helmet from his arm, but in a fast movement, he moves it away, not letting me take it, and he gets off the motorcycle. Then, he crosses his arms over his chest and looks at me from above.

He's way taller than me, and that bothers me. I try to raise my chin, trying to seem taller, but I can't.

"In one condition." He finally says.

"That depends." I respond firmly.

He shows me a half smile.

"I can't imagine what goes through your mind."

Again with his bipolar comments...

"Talk." I say.

"You won't go to the club anymore." He says with an authoritative tone.

"I already told you, Hyerin wants me to-"

"I don't care, just do your part." He signals towards the motorcycle. "I'll take you home, and you stay away."

I look at him for a few instants and I lift my eyebrow.

"Are you talking about staying away from the club..." I look at him straight in his eyes. "or to stay way from you?"

The words come out of my mouth before I can process them, and Jungkook opens his eyes in surprise. He wasn't expecting that, like how I wasn't expecting it either.

"Both." He confirms.

I laugh.

"If you want me to stay away, you'll have to talk to Hyerin."

"I will." He says, nodding.

I can't believe this complete stranger is trying to take control of my life.

His firm eyes and tattoos intimidate me. Of course, I try not to make it noticeable. I'm not uncomfortable, I just get nervous when I'm alone with him.

"Done." I lie.

I won't let anyone decide what's best for me. Much less a stranger.

He gives me the helmet.

"If you lie, you'll regret it."

I don't respond to his warning. I know that he's probably right, but either way. He can't do anything to me, he's just trying to scare me.

I get on the motorcycle and look at Amy, with her mouth wide open, while she observes the scene and her friends try to keep their jaws attached to their faces.

The vehicle turns on and Jungkook leaves the school at full velocity. I wrap my arms around his waist so that I won't fall, feeling his hard chest.

~*~

When he parks in front my father's bar, I feel how my pulse calms down. And now that I'm not on it, I feel complete again.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook frowns. "You look like if you're about to throw up."

And I'm very close to doing it, but I don't admit it.

"I'm okay." I answer calmly.

He smiles.

"You should learn how to lie, you know?"

"And you should learn how to not be an idiot, but I'm not saying anything." I frown and the only thing I get in response is his smile. "What's so funny?"

He shakes his head.

"It's funny when you're mad."

His million dollar smile is still there on his face. I make a big attempt to try to not look at his face, and I think he knows that.

"I'm not bad at lying." I say, trying to break the tension.

"No... you're very bad." He shrugs his shoulders. "I could teach you."

"I'm good, thank you." I roll my eyes. "Thank you for bringing me..."

I turn around, willing to leave when I feel his hand on my arm. I turn around and look at him firmly, raising my gaze. The weight of Hyerin's words fall over me.

"You like him, right?"

"The moment will come when you'll admit that Taehyung isn't for you."

I force her voice out of my head and I get out of Jungkook's hold. He still looks at me, and his gaze is starting to intimidate me.

"Do you have homework to do?" He suddenly says.

His question takes me by surprise.

"What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer." He exclaims.

"Yes, I do. What does that have to do-"

"I told you that the consequences of going to the club would be bad." He sighs. "And I also told you that you're bad a lying."

I take a step back and he gets closer. For a second I'm confused as to what he's going to do.

People walk around us, but he doesn't seem to care.

When he gets close enough, I stop. I won't let this man with tattoos intimidate me easily.

Jungkook lowers his gaze to my lips, and a shiver runs through me.

"I won't go again..." I mumble, trying to step away again.

Jungkook laughs and keeps getting closer. But I stop again, willing to stop this situation.

"Stop." I say firmly, placing my hand on his chest. "You don't have any right."

He crosses his arms over his chest and I move my hand way.

"To what?" He asks with curiosity.

"To tell me what I can and can't do."

He sighs.

"I can't tell you what to do, but I can extort you."

I want to respond, but I can't. Everything happens so fast, and then that's when I realize that Jungkook has taken my backpack from my shoulders.

He gets on his motorcycle and leaves at full speed. I observe how he leaves while I scream at him to comeback, but he obviously doesn't hear me. No one around me seems to be willing to help me, since no one is paying attention.

I'm finished...