Chapter 3

We arrived at the house, I got out grabbing my bags and then going up the steps. I noticed that the door seemed to be cracked open, I walk inside and mouth to my twin sister to stay back. My aunt came running up to where I was and followed me inside. She walked in gun drawn and looking around while calling out in the house. I go to check every room and hide lefty in her closet giving her some snacks so she can eat.

"Shhh, keep quiet whatever goes down don't scream." I whisper to her and try to make her comfortable in the closet.

"Okay, please be careful." She responds in this baby voice she uses when she's scared about something.

I give her a slight nod closing the door behind me and grabs my katana from underneath my bed, I slowly walk down the stairs to where my aunt is. We both looked around and there was nothing to be found. She put her gun up and I put my katana in it's holder. I looked over at my aunt as she looked at me with a serious look on her face.

"Ight, I need you to look out for your sister tonight while I run out to get some groceries and my clothes from my place." She said while looking at me and then she walked out the house to her car.

I stood there and didn't really respond because I still had to get out the house to kick it with Tionne tonight and do important business. I might as well bring Lefty with me since I have to watch her anyways. I looked down at my watch and walked upstairs to my room grabbing some clothes on the closet. I then grabbed a black bag from underneath my bed and went into the bathroom taking a shower. I get out and turn on the radio so, I could listen to music. The song "Five on it" By Luniz came on, I smirk to myself in the mirror as that's my favorite song to get ready to. It's like a theme song, you know? I put my outfit on and my hat on backwards tying up my timbs. I walked out the bathroom to grab my ankh chain and my dog tag putting them both on. I walked to go grab lefty out the closet making sure she's okay, I don't like leaving her alone for long so that's why I'm bringing her with me. As the night neared closer I got more and more antsy checking my watch and waiting on Ti's call. At 9:00, the phone rang.