Chapter 16

"Yo Ti..yeah I'm home, wassup? Okay okay ima turn on the news." I say grabbing the remote changing the channel to the news. I sit down watching to see a news report on my parents accident that just happened. "Hold on ti, ima..ima call you back ight?" I said in a shaky tone of voice hanging up the phone placing my hands on my face feeling the tears well up in my eyes as my heart began to race. Lefty was right my mom and dad were dead bc of a hit and run. They played the video of the accident from the traffic camera, i sat and watched. "Shit i know that car....that was ole boy car...rashad, that muthafucka killed my parents!" I scream standing up from the couch outraged. I began to pace back and forth figuring out a plan to get back and the reason why he would want to kill my parents. Unless he ran with them muthafuckas that shot ti that night. Lefty came inside the house slamming the door behind her as she laid down on the living room floor bawling. I walked towards her kneeling down rubbing her back "shh shh it'll be okay, they're watching down on us...shhh." I tell her try to comfort her, I never thought this day would come, that i had to bury the people i loved and cared for.