Chapter 6

Tionne continue to drive down the street, I sat back and waited for us to get to our destination. I gave Ti a look as she was driving towards the house. Ti looked over at me and nodded in reassurance giving me to safe code that this is the one.
"Ight so we go in handle business and get out, then you ain't gotta worry bout it." Ti said as she parallel parked between two cars.
I nodded in agreement hopping out the car and closes the door opening Lefty's kissing her forehead. "I'll be back.." I whisper in her ear as I close her door walking into the house with Ti.

Jamal opened the door letting us inside and closing it behind us. "So wassup Ti and Nico, y'all wanna make some extra cash?" He asks as he sat down on the couch smoking his cigar looking at us. I looked at Jamal and scanned him, he stood 5'9 and always wore a bandana around his head. "Hell yeah, Jamal let us do this one job we got it I swear." Ti said while looking at him and crossing her arms against her chest. Jamal leaned forward on the couch taking the cigar out his mouth holding it between his fingers exhaling the smoke. "If I let y'all do this shit, you better not tell no body ight? Now I need both of you to go bust up Rashad's joint." He said as he places his cigar back in his mouth.

I looked over at Ti and then at Jamal raising my eyebrow at him. "That's it?" I asked while looking at him and blinking. He blew the smoke of the cigar out his mouth eyeing me "yes Nico, he took my shit obviously he gotta pay for it!" He says standing up walking towards me. I probably pissed him off but, I don't ever coward to him. "Shit, Ight Jamal damn. Now where do Rashad n his boys hang so we can do this quick and easy?" I ask him while looking up at Jamal. "Round the corner his home boy stands and sells then from there you'll find them! They're a dead giveaway." He says while chuckling and going back to sitting down on the couch. Ti and I nod our heads exiting the house getting back into the black Camero.
"Lets do this shit." Ti said as she pulled off riding down the street and turning the corner. I sat back as I watched the scenery passed out the window, I only do this because I have to. My moms ain't gotta job and pops ain't around like that. Lefty she all I got and I have to protect my twin.