Chapter 10

Ti pulled up to her house and in the driveway parking. I looked out and hopped out the car along with Lefty, we made our way to front door as Ti opened it. Lefty and I walked in as Ti closes the door behind us. "Ti...where's the bathroom?" Lefty asks and looks around. "Down the hall on your right." Ti responds walking into the living room sitting on the couch turning the tv on. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to Ti. "Man..here they go talking about this shit!" I say as I lean forward on the couch watching the tv. Ti got up shaking her head and going into the kitchen grabbing two 40s bringing them back handing on to me. I grabbed it thanking her opening the 40 and taking a few gulps wiping my mouth.

Lefty came back and sat down on the floor watching tv. "Yo lefty, go to my room for a minute I gotta talk to Nicole bout something." Ti said while looking over at Lefty. Lefty stood up and ran to Ti's room. "We gotta find ole boy who snitched..I swear it was probably Hakeem. You know he can't hold his own water." I said while looking over at Ti taking another gulp of my 40. Ti took a swig of hers and looked at me "Fo' sho. But yo, who had you all giddy earlier?" She asked while taking another swig.

"This girl I met at this club named Rhonda. Shiid I'm supposed to take her out tonight." I said and then looks at my watch checking the time. "Ahhhh Nicole finna get some pussy tonight!!" Ti screamed while laughing and nudging me. "Aye aye, I don't even know her like that." I said while laughing and taking a gulp of my 40.

The time passed and I left with lefty walking back to the house. A black Oldsmobile slowly drove past us as we walked. I held Lefty close while walking. The car stopped at the corner turning around speeding back, I grabbed Lefty's hand running off in the opposite direction. We ran down the street and busted a left on a corner and kept running. The car sped after us. We ran and made our way down an alley. "SHIT!" I said as lefty made her way next to me, the car turned into the alley way. I climbed the fence and jumped over. Lefty climbed up and tried jumping over but her jacket got caught on the fence.