Chapter 13

"Come on Mal, why you sweating us?" I ask while looking at him rolling my eyes crossing my arms over my chest. Jamal stood up off the couch walking over to me as he drew a hand gun from out his pocket placing it to the side of my head. "you wanna get smart again...partna?" He asked sarcastically as I looked at the gun then back at him. "Naw we cool.." I said while looking back and forth between the gun and Jamal. He lowered the gun shaking his head, then walks to the back. "Bring y'all asses damn just standing there." He said while standing the back holding the door open for us to come back. Ti and I went back in the room and looked around at the walls packed with guns from shot guns to semi-automatics. I made my way over to an ak-47  taking it off the wall and examined it, then I grabbed a handgun off the other wall along with amo for both guns. Ti grabbed another semi-automatic and some amo. "Ight I need y'all to both come back alive and don't fuck this up." Jamal said while looking at us as he made his way out the room opening the door for us. Ti and I nodded our heads walking out the room and the house getting back into the car speeding off down the road. 

I watched out the window as the scenery passed by and we pulled up to big ass house. Ti looked at it and then looked at me, she parked the car and we hopped out. "Listen whatever goes down, just know I'll always have yo back." Ti said while giving me this serious look and then turned away walking up to the front door of the house. Whatever that was about, kind of weird. I followed behind Ti who bust the door down and ran inside. "Everybody on the muthafucking ground. Where the fuck is Hakeem?" Ti said while holding up the guns, I stood by holding up handgun walking around slowly. I put my gun to someone's head and wrapped my arm tightly around his neck, "Where the FUCK is Hakeem?!" I asked him while holding the gun his head and then he whispered to me "you and yo homegirl fucked up..."

At that point, it was all a blur. Homeboys left and right came out of now where we were just blasting each other and at that very moment it was like the whole scene went into slow mo when one shot rang out hitting Tionne in the chest causing her to fall. I couldn't move my heart began to race as I heard someone scream not knowing it was me. I ran to her side and kneeled down "Ti, you have to stay awake for me please!" I said crying hysterically while tapping her face trying to keep her alert, I dropped my gun running to the car with her in my arms placing her in the passenger side, I hopped in the driver's side speeding to hospital. As soon as I got to the hospital I rushed inside with her screaming for help they immediately took her back as I sat in the waiting room with my head in my hands. Soon as my day goes great it takes a turn for the worst. Not only my cousin is gone but my bestfriend, my partner in crime.