Chapter 7

As Ti round the corner, I spotted one of Rashad's home boys. "Aye aye slow down...and stop here." I say to Ti as I take my black gloves out putting them on. Ti nods her head as she slowed the car down and circled around stopping. I get out the car pulling my hood over my head putting my shades on walking up to his home boy, Andre. "Yo, lemme get some yk?" I asks dre and looks around making sure the coast is clear.  "Sure thang, ma." Andre said as he pulled the bag of weed out his pocket and holds it out for me. I grab the bag drawing my gun from the back of my pants pressing it against his stomach pulling the trigger. The shot rang out as he fell to the ground.

I put the gun back in the back of my pants looking around and kneels down grabbing his wallet and grabbing the weed, and money taking his card, chain and watches. I walked away casually and gets into the car. What I didn't know at that moment that I was about to get into some serious shit. Ti pulled off and drove for a couple of miles as she pulled up to another house. "So this is it?" I ask looking over at Ti who simply nodded looking at the house with me. "This is a dead give away, Jamal said it." Ti said as she parallel parked between two cars putting her hood on over her head and gloves on.

Not to mention, Ti is also my cousin. I didn't find out until around my 16th birthday party when she showed us. My moms told me that she was my cousin by marriage. Ti and I got out the car and I walked back opening Lefty's door and kissing her forehead, closing the door walking inside the house with Ti. Ti knocked on the door and Hakeem opened the door. He let Ti and I in as he closed the door Ti whipped her semi-automatic out and shot him then started blasting the whole room.

I started grabbing all the money and weed. Some of his home boys ran out the house and started shooting, we ran and shot back. Ti grabbed my arm and ran out the front, we hopped into the car, speeding off back to Jamal's. What we didn't know was that one of the homies was a snitch and the cops were gonna be on our asses real soon. We went back by Jamal's dropping the stuff off getting paid our fair share. Ti dropped Lefty and I off at the house.