Chapter 11

"Nicole help! I'm stuck!" Lefty yelled as she tried to get down from the fence. The cops hopped out the car running up on Lefty, I reached in the back of my pants shooting at both cops grabbing Lefty down from the fence. We ran all the way to our house and burst through the front door falling on the floor together. I stood up helping Lefty up looking at my watch. "Shit..." I whispered under my breath running upstairs to my room grabbing a red and blue stripped polo then a pair of baggy black jeans, I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower hopping out turning on Fuck The Police by NWA. 

I walked into the room after getting dressed grabbing my black and white Jordan's putting them on then checks my watch and grabs my black bag with a flower running down the stairs "Lefty go upstairs and don't leave the room until I get back I will be okay. I swear." I tell her kissing her forehead walking  out the front door locking it behind me. I ran down the street to Rhonda's place full speed looking around, I made it to her house jumping the fence surrounding the perimeter of her house and ran on her front porch knocking on the door while out of breath. I began to look around and fixing myself once the door opened to Rhonda standing there in a red tube top and some blue jeans that hugged her body. I couldn't help but to check her out a bit. "Sup Rhonda." I say smirking at her and licks my lips some. "Heyy Nicole, you're ready for our date?" She responds as she exited the house to stand on the front porch with me. I nodded my head handing her the flower and a note. "Read the note later on after the date." I told her grabbing her hand as we began to walk down the street towards the movies. 

We looked around on the walk while laughing and chatting, hate to admit Rhonda already holds a special place in my heart even though we just met. Once we arrived at the movies I paid for the tickets and popcorn, we both sat at the top row to watch Lean On Me  for the first time. I glanced over at Rhonda stretching my arm around placing it behind her while watching the movie.