Chapter 15

I left the hospital after a couple of hours, walking to the house. Rhonda caught me walking down the street, she jogged up to me. "Nicole! Wait up for me." She said as she was jogging towards me. I stopped dead in my tracks turning around to see her as the light from the sun beamed down onto her gorgeous milk chocolate face, i licked my lips and smirked. "Sup rhonda, what you doin out here?" I asked her looking into her eyes. "Just on my daily jog around the neighborhood, I didn't expect to see you out. I heard about ti, is she good?" Rhonda said looking at me with concern. I nodded my head in response to the question, she probably doesn't know about my parents and i hope we keep it that way. Rhonda and I walked down the street to my place, I checked my watch to see it was 5 till 2 o'clock. We chit chattered as she dropped me off at my place, I leaned in giving her a peck on the lips.

We both parted ways, she kept jogging while I walked into my house. Closing the door behind me i ran upstairs to my room changing my clothes quickly into a black nike sweat shirt along with some baggy blue jeans, I grabbed some raybans shades along with a black baseball cap putting it on turning it backwards. Making my way quickly downstairs to the living room turning the tv on to watch some cartoons eating a bowl of fruit loops. The phone rang, i answered it hearing ti's voice on the other line.