Chapter 9

I looked over at Rhonda and then back at the board writing down the instructions in my notebook. Rhonda reached over and tapped my shoulder. I looked up at Rhonda and raised my eyebrow at her. "Wassup?" I asked her as I made eye contact. "Oh nothing, just wanted to talk. Plus you're probably the only person that really talks to me." She responds as she smiled this beautiful smile. I looked her up and down scanning her body with my eyes, then goes back to looking in her eyes. "Shit that's all you had to say. But, fr tho...lemme take you out soon." I said while leaning over to Rhonda and smirking a little. "Sure...pick me up at 7." She said getting up and walking out of class. I gathered my stuff walking out of class down the hall to Ti.

Ti looked at me and then raised her eyebrow. "What got you inna good mood?" She asked as we walked down the hall to lunch. "Naw nothing..." I says shaking my head and walking to lunch. As we turned the corner the school resource officer looked at Ti and I intently. We both turned away as the resource officer started walking towards us. We both took off down the hall as Lefty was walking to lunch, she turned around and ran with us. I split off and went down the math hall. Ti went off down the fine arts hall as Lefty went straight ahead to the library. The resource officer stopped and shook his head walking off.

I walked around the hall and met Ti as we made our way downstairs to find lefty. Lefty snuck out the library and we all exited the building through the side door going to Ti's car hopping in. "Man what was that all about?" I asked looking over at Ti out of breath. "I don't know but I'm sure it was bout that snitching ass bitch." She said pulling off and speeding down the road to her place.