Chapter 0.4 - Kindly enlighten me on what I have started

"Move your butt Sky, or I swear, I'll kick you off the plane!"

"You could go to your damn seat, its literally 5 fucking steps away!"

"I came here first, so you can do that, while I sit on the couch."

I sighed before Mel yelled, "Will you two shut the fuck up! Some of us are actually trying to get some sleep!"

"Sky, let Feya sit on that side of the couch," I said, "you can sit on the other one."

"But I came here first, she should move!" Sky whined.

I gave her a flat glare and turned around and stuffing my ears with my headphones to drown out Feya's and Sky's bickering. At this point, I realize that I should have gotten my roll of duct tape to tape their mouths and tie them to the chair. Or I could just so to my suit.

Wait, there's probably a roll of duct tape in here.

I smirked before quickly getting up and walking down the jet's hall and stooped a male flight attendant.

I gave him a smile and blinked my eyes innocently, "Do you have a roll of duct tape in here?"

His eyes shot up in surprise before nodding slowly, "In the third cabinet down the hall."

I dropped the act and straightened my back before giving him a royal nod, "Thanks...Brian."

He smiled warmly, "No problem. Just don't kill anyone."

"No promises!"

I spun around on my heel and went in the direction he pointed.

As I was rummaging through the drawer, my mind wandered off to the first time I talked to the gals about putting together a gang. I chuckled internally; their faces were priceless. I had experience in that kinda stuff, so I wasn't really afraid of anything until the day of my kidnap.

The perks of being at the top level of the gang rivalries, I thought to myself, everyone is out for your blood and won't rest until they get it.

A voice on the intercom pulled me out of my thoughts, "Mr. and Mrs. Knight, this is your pilot speaking. We will be landing very shortly. Please keep your seatbelts on, and stay in your seats until the landing. Thank you!"

I groaned and closed the drawer, disappointed that I wouldn't be able to duct tape Sky's mouth today. I briskly walked back to my room and sighed.

12:32 am, I'm gonna feel dead tomorrow. Yay.

"At this time please keep yourself seated as we land the plane," the stupid announcing speaker shrieked, "Please keep your seatbelts on during the landing. Thank you!"

They already said that.

I rolled up the window cover and pressed my face against the freezing cold window, my breath fanning over the surface, making it cloud up.