Chapter 1.1 - Dare Demons aren't Cool

[UNEDITED]

[UNEDITED]

After being bored for about 5 minutes, I woke the girls up and told them to check on the club. I know, I know; who checks a club in the morning. You'd be surprised by how many people stay overnight and Hayden would think that we were just caught in traffic.

I, being the very good friend I am, decided to leave the girls to the job and venture out into the woods.

Grabbing the keys to my motorcycle and I headed off to the hills. I had about an hour to spare, and what better way to spend it than looking at the rising sun?

I stopped by a pond in the forest, admiring the trees, and taking in the beauty.

Checking my watch, which read 8:23, I walked to the edge of the water. Slowly dipping my hand in, I waved it back and forth in a swishing motion.

Crack!

My eyes shot up to be greeted by a fox getting a drink. She raised her eyes to me in question, I assume, before drinking again.

I sat there staring at her beauty before my phone began to ring. The caller I'd showed it was Sky, and that's when I started to dread the worst.

Sky only called me when absolutely necessary, or in the case of an emergency.

I swiped to accept the call and held the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"We got a problem. You need to be Ivory right now. I'm outside our main club here, and the bikers decided to pay a visit."

"Which ones?"

"Dare Demons, and they don't look too happy."

I cursed and grabbed my duffel bag out of the seat in my bike, quickly placing my mask on, changing, and starting the engine, "How much time do I have?"

"Not much, they're starting a problem with the Vipers and Kingstons. We have school too so come up with a good excuse."

"Shit, shit, shit. I'll be there in 5."

"Hurry."

I rode my bike out with expertise and weaved through the traffic and arrived at my club. Taking off my helmet, I sprinted through the doors and burst through them.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I was furious. Not only do the DD's come in without my permission, but they had Sky in a headlock with a knife pressed to her throat. The others had Feya and Mel restrained.

"I would suggest putting a fucking knife down Reaper," I said calmly but in anger.

"Blood Ivory," Reaper chuckled, "What? Florida not good enough?"

I ignored his comment, "Put. The. Knife. Down."

He kept on laughing and I heard Feya mumble Oh shit.

I lunged with such speed, he didn't have time to react, tackling him to the ground, and giving a solid punch before he threw me off. I landed on a table and rolled down to the ground with a thud, getting up just as fast. The shards of glass were embedded in my skin as people scrambled back, some taking out their phone to record. I saw the girls safe and relaxed just a tiny bit, but I still had to show who was boss to this stupid, idiotic biker.

Reaper stalked up to me. Compared to my 5'6" frame, he towered me, being a sure 6'5". He was buff alright, but that was good only in strength.

Reaper made a move to punch my face but I ducked and swiped his legs from underneath him. Somehow, he got up before I could land a punch on him.

Why did he try to punch me again, I will never know, but he did. I blocked knocked elbow from the bottom, partially paralyzing it.

"Fuck," he cursed.

I didn't wait. Grabbing the nearest thing, a beer bottle, I chucked it at his face. It narrowly missed his face but shattered against the wall next to it, resulting in the shards embedding into the side of his face and forehead, effectively knocking him unconscious.

Reaper slumped to the ground and his mates ran to grab him. They took him out of the front door but not before saying, "This isn't over."

I smirked before replying, "Never said it was."

I slowly took gulps of air. The club of pin-drop silent except for the faint music in the background.

"Yo Jack," I yelled, still panting, "Put the damn music on!"

"Aye aye cap!"

Slowly people put away their phones and went back to their lives.

"We gotta go to school," I said to the girls, "I really don't want to cause doubts."

They nodded, knowing it wasn't the best time to talk. I took off my mask and we got on our bikes. 

I thought of so many ways how this could turn out but I sort of like the way it has now

I thought of so many ways how this could turn out but I sort of like the way it has now. I tried making it not too dramatic so....... yeah.

Welp, happy reading!!

Chapter Song - "Bang Bang" - Nicki Minaj, Jessie J