That's What Friends Are For!

After our excitement yesterday with the gigantimax Meowth, my team and I headed back to Motostoke. The townsfolk cheered as we returned back from the wild area. Relieved we had found the source of the yowling noise, they wanted to reward us for all our hard work!
   "I can't take a reward, I'm not the only hero of this story. You see, while my team and I put a stop to the noise, it was the members of Haven who offered the Meowth homes!" I explained to the townsfolk. "It's thanks to them offering to adopt, that the noise truly went away" I said. Then I asked, "would you be able to find some gigantimax Pikachu that I could take back to the members as a reward?" The townsfolk agreed to complete my request, after all, the members really did deserve it with all their hard work!

   As we discussed the details, one of the team at Haven ran in from the wild area. Between catching her breath, she excitedly told us that there was a huge herd of Gigantimax Eevees out in the wild area! The siblings giving them away in the wild area station had lost control of the Eevee herd, and Gigantimax fluffy Eevees were running rampant all over the wild area! "Oh no!" I cried, "They will wreck the local ecosystem, which is not fit for Eevees, especially not giant fluffy ones!" I looked at Ingie in a panic, then we quickly made up a plan to catch as many as we could before the whole area was destroyed!

   So off we went, chasing after the giant Eevee. "At least they're easy to see!" I shouted over to Ingie and she laughed. "TRUE DESUU" She shouted back, then ran off down the hill to catch another group.
   Exhausted, we finally rounded up the last Eevee. "Ingie, we need to have a huge curry feast after this, I'm starving!" I said, laughing at the growling coming from my belly. She poked her own belly and laughed, it was grumbling in unison with my own! "Okay, first things first, let's try and find trainers for these Eevee!" I said and we set off into Motostoke.

   We went all over Motostoke, begging people to rehome the little babies. "Sure I'll take an Eevee, they're so cute!" Said the Ball Guy, cradling an Eevee in his arms. "Just watch...they get...bigger" I said, suppressing a laugh at the thought of Ball Guy trying to hug a Gigantimaxed Eevee.
   Unfortunately, we still couldn't find homes for the last few. "I know!" I said, grinning at Ingie. "Let's put them with the Pikachu that the townsfolk are giving to me for the members, and offer them up to our friends back at Haven!" Ingie looked at me with round shiny eyes. "YISSSUUU DESUUUU!!!" She said, grinning at me. "OMG HYPEEE!" She started bouncing on the spot and making all of the Pikachus and Eevees dance about!
"NYAHAHAH!!" she screamed as she bounced off back down the road to the wild area! I chased after her shouting "Ingieee come back!! You left the Eevees behind!" And laughed as I herded up the Eevees and the Pikachus. Then we ran back to our camp to have a big feast of curry with all our Pokémon before we called upon our friends for adoption time!

Until next time trainers, keep adventuring!