Conversation with Jungkook

Everyone including BTS, Y/N carried on as normal. they completed their lessons and it was time to go home.

Y/N POV

I quickly rushed out of the classroom to find Jungkook. You felt like you could trust him and the boys. Jungkook was on his own when he came out of his class. I went up to Jungkook and greeted him.

The conversation

"Hey Jungkook," you said. 

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" said Jungkook.

"I was wondering if we could talk, I would like to know you more, so do you think we can talk now since I have a few minutes to kill?" said Y/N.

"Yeah sure," said Jungkook.

You and Kookie sit on the bench and no one was around. You and Kookie have a really nice conversation and you become close. But you didn't tell him about your struggles.

"I know this is weird but I feel like there's something more about you, I can sense it because you act like Suga Hyung and sort of me but not as much. You keep everything to yourself and you want to talk about it but you don't want because you're scared of how everyone going to react" said Jungkook.

"Your right, I struggle a lot at home and school but I guess that's normal," said Y/N.

"I struggle as well Y/N so you can trust. I will talk first okay?" said Jungkook.

"Okay," said Y/N.

"Well my family life and school life is hard, and so is Suga Hyung. I used to get bullied a lot when I was younger, I would get beaten up because I don't know why. Also, I struggle at home, my family are supportive but not that supportive. My dream is to become an Idol because I love singing and dancing." said Jungkook and then looked down.

"Well, now it's my go since you've told me yours. Well, my family also compare me to others, to their friends and everything, they expected high grades. I feel so alone and I don't have many friends but they are always with their friends so I tend not to talk to them. I got bullied back in the primary school because of my colour." said Y/N and she was flooding of tears.

"Y/N don't cry, we talk more over the phone. I won't tell anyone and you can trust me with anything. Give me your phone."

Y/N hands her phone to him.

"Here's my number, talk to me when you get home. Do you need a lift home?" said Kook.

"No, I'll walk,"  said Y/N and looked at the phone for the time. "I really need to get home I have 5 minutes to get home, I'm a fast walker and your an Idol." 

You quickly left and walked home in 10 minutes. You were home and your sister asked where you were. I said I had to stay behind for a few minutes. You had dinner and went dancing to BTS in front of the TV. After being exhausted after dancing and singing your heart out you pull your phone out and message Jungkook.

Texts

"Hey, Jungkook"

"Hey, Y/N you home safely?"

"Yeah, I am wbu?"

"I got shouted out by Jin but that's fine, I explained where I was"

"You didn't tell him about me and our conversation early?"

"I would never do that to you"

Few texts later

"You can call me Kookie now since we are close now"

"Thanks, I need to tell you something and you can't tell anyone or your dead!"

"You better not kill me and sure what is it?"

"I had an accident with Suga, I accidentally bumped into him and landed on top of him. Then he pulled me and run somewhere."

"Where did he take you?"

"Not sure, there was a piano, a sofa"

"What else happened there?" Jungkook getting suspicious why did Suga take her there.

"Well he took my mask off I had on and pushed me to the wall and then he kissed me on the lips with asking!!"

"HE DID WHAT"

"He kissed me"

"I WILL KILL HYUNG"

"Easy Kookie, I liked it but it weird because we haven't talked. He acts really shy with me, they are something I was to show you."

You sent him the photo of the present and letter

"This was sent placed in matrons room next to me on the table after I fainted. I don't know who sent it but they know I like BTS"

"I'll find out for you, I've got go to practise now my friend Xx"

"Bye Kookie Xx"