Part 27

"I was wondering if I could have dinner with you and your parents?" replied Yoongi.
----------------------------------------------

"Yoongi, I," replied Y/N.
"Jin told me and don't be worried about me, we'll get through this together," said Yoongi grabbing Y/N hands.
"That son of a bitch," whispered Y/N.
"Were you going to tell me about them and you?" asked Yoongi.
"I was scared since you my boyfriend,"  replied Y/N, "and I get scared,"
"Y/N, I love you no matter what, so can I have dinner with them?" asked Yoongi.
"Of course only when your not busy," replied Y/N.
"What're their numbers?" asked Yoongi.
Y/N gave Yoongi her phone to get the numbers of her parents.
"Alright, go home and get some rest and ask your parents, then give them my number," said Yoongi kissing her neck and then nibble her ear.
"Babe, stop it your going to get hard again, I can feel it," replied Y/N.
"I am hard already," said Yoongi licking his lips.
Y/N leaned into Yoongi and then went to his jawline. Y/N lick Yoongi jawline line than continued licking down his neck to his shoulders then turned around and ran.
"Babe, get back here," said Yoongi thirsty for her, her licking him made him crazy.
Y/N laughed and ran.
"Do even know my car is?" said Yoongi.
"No," replied Y/N.
Yoongi pointed to his car and they ran to it.

👌
Yoongi grabbed Y/N hand to stop her from going into the passenger seat and brought her the back seat. Yoongi pushes her in and shut the door, Yoongi car was soundproof so no one hears them and it was also blackout so no one outside can see inside.
Yoongi took off his belt and throw it onto the driver seat and then slowly took off his trousers and threw away.
Yoongi made sure the car was locked properly before continuing.
"Yoon..." said Y/N but couldn't finish because Yoongi was slipping his hand under her jumper.
Yoongi hook his teeth on the top and moved it up.
"Take it off everything now," said Yoongi.
Y/N was ready, she took off the jumper and her trousers and shoes threw them on the seat in-front leaving her in her pants and bra.
Yoongi jump on top of Y/N removing his top. He placed his hands on her shoulders and grabbed it tight and then started kissing her shoulders and added his saliva making it wet. Y/N let out a small moan, and Yoongi continues moving down her body making it all wet. Yoongi unhooked her bra and tossed it away then hooked his mouth onto her left boob. Yoongi started sucking on it hard and move his boxer to Y/N pants. Y/N started to moan more and move her head back, causing Yoongi to hook onto the right one and sucked that hard, causing Y/N to let a high pitch moan out.
Yoongi stopped and then started to remove his boxer slowly wanting to tease Y/N.
"Yoongi, we don't have the stuff," said Y/N letting a moan escape her mouth.
Yoongi went and reached for his compartment and brought out a condom and lube.
"Why do have them there?" said Y/N licking her lips.
"Just is we ever had this in here," replied Yoongi.'
Yoongi asked if he could put his fingers up her.
Yoongi took off her pants and lick the area closed off by pants, Yoongi then licked Y/N opening cause to moan and pull on Yoongi hair. Yoongi got the lube bottle and rub it on his fingers.
"This might hurt, you can tell me to stop at any point," said Yoongi looking at her.
Yoongi slowly placed in a finger into Y/N. Then slowly started to move it up and down, but looked and Y/N to see if she was okay, but she was in a moaning fit. Yoongi added in a second finger and started to speed up the pace a little and Y/N was fine. He added in a third finger and fasten the pace in and out.
"Can I added another?" asked Yoongi
"You could add your whole hand in if you went," replied Y/N moaning.
Yoongi added in a fourth finger and Y/N widen her legs further apart, Yoongi fastens the pace in and out and then added the fifth finger in and looked at how she was dealing with it, all he got was moans. Yoongi fasten the pace as fast as he
could but then took them out.
Y/N whimpered because she wanted more.
Yoongi placed the condom on his dick and placed it into Y/N's entrance. Yoongi sucked on Y/N boob and pushed it in further and then placed his hands back on her shoulders to give him support.
Yoongi went in and out and fasten the peace slowly to the max speed. Y/N pulled on Yoongi's hair and moan and moaned. Y/N screamed Yoongi name when the cum came into the condom.

                                          👌

"Best sex ever," moaned Y/N.
"You welcome love," replied Yoongi moving up and cuddled Y/N and kissed her.
They stayed like that for s few minutes before getting up.
Yoongi grabbed a towel and gave to Y/N to clean herself up and get changed.
Yoongi removed the full condom and tied it up and then cleaned himself up and placed his clothes on.
"I'll need to clean this after I drop you home," said Yoongi unlocking the car and then throwing the condom in the nearest bin.
Yoongi got into the driver's seat and next to him was Y/N. They interlocked the hands whilst Yoongi had on the steering wheel. Yoongi started the car and drove to Y/N's house.
Y/N and Yoongi talked about them finishing school together since they went to the same college.
Yoongi got to her house and pulled up to the side before stopping the car and getting out.