~ Thank you's ~

(Stream both albums of Min Yoongi aka Suga aka Agust D)

Hello, all this Author Nim aka Milni,

I don't if there will be a Book 2 for this story, but I'll keep in mind if you really want to continue this story. 

This is my very first book every writing and posted online, originally this was on Wit but sadly I couldn't use so I brought it to Wattpad and finished it.

I've written all together 34 Chapters, some short and some over 1000 words :)

I'm so proud of myself to actually finish this and thank you to YOU for reading it and commenting and voting.

I wish great things for this book and I can't wait for future celebrations with my readers. 

I want to say a BIG thank you to my readers because it means A LOT to me, I get excited to see more readers reading my book, I look forward to more comments and feedback.

I want to say a BIG thank you to issyspiro as she was the one who created the book cover, introduced my to Wattpad and helped me to write this book, I couldn't have done without her. She is my friend and I love her and thank care <3

I want to say s BIG thank you to an enthusiastic reader and fan of my books guccibae93 , you'll see her in the comments and everywhere really. She is my Unnie (older sister) to me and she always been there for me and helped me A LOT in this book, so thank you otherwise I wouldn't have been able to finish this for another year. I love you loads Unnie, stay safe and take care of yourself and congratulations once again. 

I want to say some thank to my few amazing authors who inspired me to continue and I hope one day they will read my books <3

valenwriting --> amazing and talented author, she goes into depth and build up the character and makes fall in love with them. Her books are Taekook related but they are amazing, I have read every single one of her books and just beautiful. Saranghae and Borahae forever and stay safe Val.

Parkjess_ --> She is a friend and an amazing author. Gosh, this girl has so much potential and her works amazing. Keep writing please because you are amazing just like yourself. Saranghae and Borahae and stay safe and take care of yourself. 

@chanlixtheaussies --> I don't where she is rn but she's my Lil baby, I look after. She has amazing books, I need to read more of her books but I have too many to read (hehe). Take care Angel, saranghae, borahae, stay safe and take care or I'm coming after you.

minxy_keys --> I'm in love with 'Soulmate Bonded: Jungkook x Reader (feat. Namjoon)', I been waiting for a while for you to continue but it's okay I'm patient. Love you always and please take care wherever you've gone and you are honestly on the first authors I read on Wattpad. Take care please, saranghae and Borahae.

jeonjungkookfan0808 --> One of the first authors I read on Wattpad as well, You've been busy as well but I'm still reading 'Soulmate Yoongi x Reader', but take your time, it's not leaving my lists anytime soon. I can't wait for more amazing chapters and books. Saranghae, Borahae and take care and stay safe.

I could keep going but I think you're going to faint.

But I want to say everyone is an amazing author in my eyes and I learn something new each day in these books, I wished I could read everyone books, I'm trying my best to speed through them all but I'm busy with College and etc.

I love you all and please take care and stay safe, always wear a face mask and use hand saniters and keep your 2m metres apart because of Covid-19 restrictions. bUt always prior to your health physically and mentally first before writing or talking. I want to know anyone is free to dm/pm me on Wattpad or elsewhere.

I'm great at giving out advice or someone to talk to most random stuff ever, it doesn't matter if your younger or older than me, I take everyone, anyone. 

Just ask anyone :)

LOOK AFTER YOUR HEALTH

LOOK AFTER YOUR MENTAL HEALTH

STAY SAFE

STAY HEALTHY

BORAHAE

SARANGHAE

If you need anyone I'm your girl <3 and I don't bite I promise. 

Thank you, readers, votes and the comments they all mean and a lot and please read my other books and future book ;)

My First Post:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/212825440-my-first-post

The Lonely Girl ~ Hoseok x Reader

https://www.wattpad.com/story/212134245-the-lonely-girl-~-hoseok-x-milni

Torture - Taehyung x Reader 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/221938430-torture-taehyung-x-reader

~ The Hope Journey ~

- Yet to come so stay tuned- 

I don't the Q&A page as I don't have loads of questions for it, but please write them here :)

THE OFFICIAL END OF My Lil meow meow ~ Suga x Reader 

(Word count 726