Still don't know

I kept walking to school, I made sure to look both ways before crossing roads. My friends were waiting for me at the gate. They were all terrified for my safety, we all walked to our form room. We sat down at the tables and started our conversation. A few minutes later I asked my friends if they saw anyone with me during my accident since I don't know anything. My friends said that there was someone with me and helping throughout until the ambulance got there and then they left.

*The bell rings*

I walking to my lesson and I stopped in my path. I looked up and saw familiar faces but wasn't too sure who they were. They all looked at me like I did something wrong. I continued walking with my head looking down as this is a habit of mine. I could feel my heart beating rapidly and feel like someone staring at me. I started to feel dizzy and then collapse on the floor. 

There was a massive thud as I hit the ground.

Stranger's POV

I saw there was a massive crowd in a certain area and I rushed over to see what happened or happening. 

I stop dead in my tracks and I saw her. The girl who was taken to hospital, the one I accidentally pushed past on the way to school this morning.

I shouted at everyone to move and go to their lessons. I picked up this girl, she was really light surprisingly and I carried her to the matron's office. 

The girl smiled beautifully and she moved her body in my arms and turned into me and put her hands around my waist. She got really close to me.

I smiled and blushed, and though we had a connection together even I don't know her yet.

I got to Matron's room and placed her on the bed. I took a present and a letter neatly in an envelope, I made last night for her. 

I closed my bag and placed the things on the table and left, my friend came into the room to look after her.

The stranger had left a present and a letter neatly in an envelope. The stranger got up and left the room but then someone else comes into the room.

I don't know if this was long or short but thank you for reading it. I started this book I think in November 2019. And I took a while to publish the first chapter, but I hope for liked the second chapter as well. I really hard to make fanfics, so any ideas, leave it down.

BYYYYYEEEEEE ~~~~~

I love you and Enjoy Suga!!!!!