Part 29

After a few days filming for 'Shadow'  for day and some nights. Yoongi was exhausted but it was very rewarding and exciting.  Hoseok was talking to his director and team about his MV Ego in the living room.

Yoongi went down to Hoseok set to support him. Shadow was a dark theme but Ego is more upbeat and like Hoseok is.

Both MV were fun to do and love the outcome was amazing.

Hoseok and Yoongi went shopping and then come home to the other boys in England.

"We are home," shouted Yoongi.

There was nothing.

"Guys we are are home," shouted Hoseok.

Still nothing.

"Hyung no one home, how strange," said Hoseok walking further in with Yoongi.

"SURPRISE," shouted Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Y/N.

Hoseok and Yoongi were both shocked, with there mouths wide open cause they weren't expecting this. Y/N ran up to Yoongi and giving him a kiss on the lips and then gave Hoseok a hug.

"Guys your the best," said Hoseok hugging the boys.

"Y/N here," said Yoongi holding something to Y/N.

"What's this for?" said Y/N opening the present.

"Just being you baby, daddy needs something tonight," replied Yoongi.

"Mmm, we will have some fun later," said Y/N going in front of Yoongi and rubbing herself slowly on him.

"Babe," Yoongi letting out a small moan and kissing Y/N neck.

"Yoongi, your manager here, so be careful," replied Y/N giving her last kiss before opening the front door to BTS manager (not Hitman Bang).

"Hello Yoongi, who's this?" said Manager.

"This my good friend Y/N, Y/N this is our company manager," said Yoongi.

"Hello," said Y/N bowing.

"Hello, Y/N," smiled Manager.

"Y/N, come here," shouted Jungkook.

"Please excuse me," said Y/N, "Coming Kookie,"  

Y/N left to see what Jungkook wanted leaving Yoongi and the manager.

"She nice, how did you meet?" said Manager.

"From school," replied Yoongi.

"Congratulations to you and Hoseok for the MV's, they are being edited and finalised," said Manager.

"Thank you, sir," replied Yoongi bowing. "Y/N's family wants me to have dinner when I'm free," 

"Are you sure that's safe," said Manager.

"Yes, Sir," replied Yoongi.

"Then you are free on Saturday, free schedule no practice," said Manager.

"Hey Yoongi, Manager come and join us, hurry," shouted Jungkook being impatient.

Yoongi and Manager left their spot and finally joined the boys and Y/N.

For the rest of the evening, everyone was talking, and getting to know Y/N more. Y/N made sure not to call Yoongi any names like babe, baby, or tease him saying, daddy. 

Y/N opened her phone and saw a Youtube notification from BangtanTV. When she opened it, it was the reminder of the new song Shadow from Map of the Soul: 7. 

"Yoongi, you said you went to South Korea?" said Y/N not even thinking.

"Yeah I did, I already told you that," replied Yoongi.

"What did you do?" said Y/N.

"Well I visited our dorm and visited my parents, with Hobi," replied Yoongi.

"Hobi, you went as well, why didn't you all go?" said Y/N.

"Work for the company," said Hoseok.

Y/N went back on her phone and went onto Weverse to see what was happening people were debating who was doing Ego and Shadow. Y/N let out a chuckle and placed her phone back in her pocket. 

"What you chuckling at?" said Seokjin.

"It's nothing, I just realised something," replied Y/N, "Can I get a glass of water?"

"Yoongi, can you get her a glass of water, please," asked Seokjin.

"Can do," replied Yoongi going to the kitchen, grabbing a glass, and filled it up.

"I can do Saturday, baby," said Yoongi.

"What," replied  Y/N choking on water.

"Be careful, love, I want to have dinner on Saturday, I'm allowed," said Yoongi.

"You caught me off guard, but what would you say to them?' replied Y/N.

"The truth really, and don't worry I'll always be here," said Yoongi "If anything happens you can stay with me, I hope the boys won't mind,"

"Yoongi..." said Y/N placed the cup down and walked off to the bathroom leaving Yoongi confused.

"Y/N," shouted Yoongi.

"Boys, I'm off now and tell Y/N thank you," said Manager getting up and the boys bowing to him.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" asked Jin coming up to him.

"I asked her if I could have dinner with her and her family," replied Yoongi.

"I'll go and talk to her," said Jin rubbing Yoongi's arm.

Jin went to find Y/N in the different bathrooms and rooms. She was in Yoongi's room sitting on the chair located on his table. She was holding a Trigonometry book and with tears rolling down her face. Her hair was blocking Jin was seeing her, which made Jin hurt.

"Y/N Sweetie," said Jin.

"Jin," replied Y/N wiping her tears and moving hair. Then run to Jin giving him a hug.

"Sweetie, what's wrong, talk to me?" said Jin concerned.

Y/N and Jin talk ----- 

"I'm a fool when Yoongi breaks out to my parents I'm dating him they will flip, Yoongi is too good for me," said Y/N.

"Then why are you dating him, if he's too good for you," asked Jin.

"I love him," replied Y/N.

"I know it's hard to date an Idol but yet here you are, staying strong, " said Jin "If you love Yoongi, then let him say to your parents, he'll be holding your hand the whole time,"

"Jin, you are amazing," said Y/N hugging him "Salanghae to you and everyone else,"

"Salanghae as well Y/N, we all love you so much, your own family now," replied Jin.

"I was always part of this family," joked Y/N "Army and BTS are family," 

"That's true," said Jin.

"My saying is 'We are strong together and unbreakable bond that nothing can tear apart'" replied Y/N.

"Your right," said Jin giving Y/N a kiss on the cheek and taking her out.

"Y/N did I say anything wrong?" said Yoongi running to her.

"No," replied Y/N.

"Thank god, my precious," said Yoongi kissing Y/N all over, "He left we are good,"

"Get a bed please," shouted and begged the boys but the Yoongi and Y/N kept going to piss them off.