Monday

Y/N went to bed at least 1 am in the morning. She got up at 7 am and got ready and grabbed her stuff and her mom dropped her at school. She walked up to E - Block, to go to science revision but it turned out not to be on.

Y/N POV

I was a little bit tired but I was fine. I checked my phone for the time and it was 8:10 am and I saw a message on a group chat contain Suga and Jungkook and another group one on the BTSXY/N.  On the one that had everyone on there was a lot of messages.  Suga and Jungkook both had sent purple hearts. I was so confused.

I walked to form since there was nothing on. I went to sit down in my normal seat, I placed my bag on the floor and kept my coat on because it was really cold. I place my head down and slept.

Yoongi and Jungkook POV

They both stayed together no matter what. Jungkook was helping Suga with Y/N.

"Kookie," said Suga.

"Yes?" replied Kookie.

"Can we go early to meet Y/N?"

"Sure Hyung."

They both got and left early before the rest of the members.

They both go straight to form, which is the same as Y/N. They both enter the room and it's 8:20 am, they see Y/N.

"Y/N" Shouted the Kookie and Yoongi.

"Yes, I'm here" replied Y/N.

"Can we talk to you outside quickly?" asked the boys.

"Sure"  replied Y/N.

Y/N, Jungkook and Suga walk outside and to a separate room where there was no one. Suga gave Y/N a quick peck on the lips. Jungkook and Suga explained what happened and Y/N flooded with tears. Suga grabbed Y/N into his chest, he wrapped his body around her and start kissing her.  

Jungkook was still looking (naughty boy). 

Suga kept kissing Y/N and started slowly moving his hands to her waist and started kissing her neck but made sure he didn't give any hickeys. Suga picked up Y/N and lift to the table, Y/N was enjoying her boyfriend's kisses. Suga went back to kissing his girlfriend's lips and moved his hand up her skirt.

*COUGH COUGH* Jungkook.

"You Dickhead" shouted Suga.

"Hey, Honey calm down," said Y/N, who was clearly enjoying it.

Y/N checks the time and 'shit' she thought. She checked herself and there was nothing wrong. She sorted herself out and ran to form.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I included some juicy things and I hope I did it well

Anyways enjoy life and 'fighting'