Home

Y/N got home safely at 5:00 pm. She was exhausted, she wanted to go to bed but she had work to do. She went upstairs and went to do her homework.

Maths, she had got two sets of maths paper booklets. 6 papers in totals.

Y/N got the Set 5 papers out and started doing Paper 1 - Non - calculator one.

"Y/N come and eat" shouted her mom from downstairs.

"No thank you," shouted back Y/N.

"Y/N COME NOW," shouted her mom.

"NO" replied Y/N.

Y/N's sister comes upstairs to get  Y/N down.

"Fine, ugh," said Y/N to her sister.

She goes downstairs and eats whatever her mom gives her. She takes around 10 - 20 minutes to eat and went back upstairs and carried on working.

Y/N looks out of her window and it was peaceful, no cars or people, it was just the peace and quiet.

"Y/N Babe?" texted Suga.

"Yes, Suga?" replied Y/N.

"Can you meet me at the hideout tomorrow morning," replied Suga.

"Yep Sure," replied Y/N.

"I've got to go, Love you baby 💗" replied Suga.

"I love you too Babe 💕"replied Y/N.

She continued to do the exam paper and she went to bed and got a good night's sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know this is a short chapter but I'm having some difficulties in writing this book.

But don't worry, if you do have any concerns about my books please tell me.

I currently doing homeschooling and very boring and stressful. 

It's really stressful and my thoughts are everywhere and I'm overthinking things too much. My mental health isn't too great at the moment.

I just got pranked by my favourite teacher who has always been there for me. Hahaha

Life lesson:

"Don't believe everything you hear!! Learn this" -- Quote from Mrs. Yalley.