👩🏾‍🤝‍🧑🏻

Suga looked at the time. He told Kookie that form was about to start. They got up and walked into form. They both got yelled for being late and had to stay behind after form ending. 

*Skip ending of the day*

All of Bangtan and Y/N went to the secret hideout. Suga had told them about Y/N and Suga they were officially Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

Suga pulled Y/n by her hand to a secluded corner in the hideout. The smirk on his face caused a blush to bloom on his girlfriend's face, he pulled her close, cupping her face between his hands and placed his lips on her's.

"Y/N babe?" said Suga pulling away from her.

"Yes babe," asked Y/N.

"Are you okay with this?" said Suga asking for permission to make out with her.

"Yeah I'm ready," said Y/N excitedly.

 Suga asked what he was allowed to do with Y/N and where the limits are.

Suga slowly moved his delicate lips onto Y/N's lips and starting kissing for a while. Suga then put his tongue in Y/N mouth and made a little noise from Y/N, causing Suga to blush.

He moved his body into Y/N and he interlocked his fingers. 

Y/N had gone to sleep because she was so exhausted. Y/N did not know she went to sleep.

Suga was still making out with Y/N not knowing that Y/N had fallen asleep.

"HYUNG CAN YOU NOT" shouted the boys.

"Nah," replied Suga.

Just to annoy his hyungs and for his pleasure, he moved his hands further down her body and up slowly up Y/N skirt and kissed Y/N again putting his tongue back in and put pressure on her. Y/N screamed moan subconsciously. 

Jungkook, the little maknae, came over to the corner and pushed his Hyung of Y/N and drag Suga to the boys.

"Dickhead" shouted Suga.

"Learn how to control your urges" shouted Kookie.

"I hate you!" shouted Suga.

"We all hate you too" replied BTS all together.

"Suga what did you do to Y/N," asked Hobi.

"Nothing" replied Suga looking confused.

"Then why has she fainted?" said Namjoon serious.

"Fuck, why would this I would I do that to my own girlfriend" shouted Suga.

The truth was that Suga was enjoying himself with Y/N, making out. Y/N had fallen asleep out because she was tired as hell, Y/N was enjoying it, she always wanted to do this but never thought when she was 15. Y/N went to bed quite late. She could hear people shouting, she had just heard the conversation being said. 

Y/N woke up and got her bag. She looked at the time on her phone, 4:30 pm, the school ended at 3:30 pm. "I'm on my way home now and I'll walk home and I had some work to do after school." she texted her mom. 

"Okay see you" replied her mom. 

Y/N got up and went to the mirror in the room. Her hair and clothes were a mess from Suga's mischievous behaviour during their make out. She fixed everything and she looked perfect like nothing happened. She went to grab her coat, bag and phone from the sofa and went over to Suga and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and said goodbye to everyone. 

Before she left she shouted in a voice only the boys could hear "I'm sorry to worry you guys, but I fell asleep because I'm really tired.

"OHHHH!" said the boys and waved at Y/N.

"Wow Suga, You didn't bother to check if she was awake when making out with her!" said the boys at once.

"Sorry, I'll check next time," replied Suga looking down.