JiHope

Yoongi moaned before slowly opening his eyes, they felt very heavy and he didn't know why. Yoongi tried to get up from his position and found out he was sleeping on the couch and no one bothered to wake him up to go to his room. Yoongi swung his body off the couch and made his way to the kitchen to grab himself water and paracetamol.

He slowly placed the tablets in his mouth and drank it down with water not trying to choke. He scratched his head before grabbing the phone from the kitchen table to look at the time and his appearance. When he looked into the camera he saw his face and neck, the hickeys from Y/N were so visible and clear.

Yoongi thought to himself, he shouldn't have worn a black shirt and should have covered his neck, let us hope no one finds out. Yoongi quickly ran to his room and went to clean it up before the boys wake up. He walked into his room and grabbed the two Soju bottle and went to throw them in the bin and then went back to sort out his bed and put back the Trigonometry book. Yoongi went and get ready for the day ahead of him.

Yoongi put of his black turtle neck and rolled up his sleeves and put on some trousers before putting on his mask and hat.

Yoongi left his room and went back into the living room to find the members sitting in the living room.

"Annyeong," said Yoongi.

"Annyeong," said everyone.

"Hyung, where do you think you're going?" asked Jungkook.

"To my studio to get work done," asked Yoongi confused.

"We have to talk," said Jin.

"Jin-Hyung, I have to go, tough schedule ahead of me, bye" replied Yoongi.

Yoongi placed on his shoes and grabbed his keys before exiting the apartment. 

"That boy," said Jin.

"So Hobi and Jimin-ish?" said Namjoon.

"Jimin don't you dare leave me again," said Hoseok.

"Ugh, fine," replied Jimin.

"What Yoongi said was it true?" said Jungkook.

Before anyone could answer Hoseok took Jimin and dragged him to their room. 

- Hoseok + Jimin -

"Baby," whispered Jimin before flopping on the bed.

"Aww is my baby upset?" replied Hoseok kissing Jimin's head.

Jimin nodded.

"We have to tell them?" said Hoseok.

Jimin got up and sat up facing Hoseok holding his hands.

"I'm scared," replied Jimin now crying.

"But they are our Hyungs," said Hoseok kissing Jimin and then wiping his tears.

"I know but we been dating for a year after meeting each other," replied Jimin.

"Babe, I love you and nothing will change that, I don't want to tell them either but still," said Hoseok, "Jimin stay here, I'll be back, get ready for me," 

"Hoseok, I love you too," replied Jimin.

-Hoseok + the remaining BTS

"Hi," said Hoseok sitting back down.

"So..." replied Taehyung before kissing Jungkook's neck.

"Tae, let them speak when they are ready," replied Jin.

"Kookie, come let go," said Taehyung intertwining Junkook hands and leading him to their room.

 - Namjin + Hoseok -

"Jin and Namjoon," said Hoseok sighing.

"Yes, Hyung?" replied Namjoon.

"Well can you not tell them two about what I'm going to tell you," said Hoseok looking out the window.

"Of course," replied Jin.

"Well we've been dating since before debut," replied Hoseok still looking out the window, "It happened after a year knowing each other."

"Hobi, are you okay ~~," said Jimin wearing different clothes, "Hobi, no," 

Jimin ran to Hoseok to see what was wrong, Hoseok nodded and then Jimin hugged him tightly.

"Jimin, could you excuse for a second, we want talk to Hobi quickly," asked Namjoon to Jimin.

Jimin nodded and gave Hoseok a kiss on lips and left.

"Why did you tell us?" replied Jin holding Namjoon's hand.

"We were scared and it been a while together, we wanted it to be special, please don't separate us, please don't" begged Hoseok.

"Hoseok we won't tell anyone, me and Joon are dating, kookie and Tae are dating and Y/N and Yoongi are dating," replied Jin pulled Hoseok into a hug.

"Now go have fun with Jimin, I'm sure he's waiting," said Namjoon.

Hoseok went to Jimin and explained everything before their day got fun.

"You did good baby," said Namjoon.

"That's why I'm the oldest of the group," replied Jin, "Now are we?"

"I mean the other two are doing it," replied Namjoon "So of course," 

Jin grabbed Namjoon's waist, hand and drag him to there room before pushing him onto the bed.