Part 28

Yoongi got to her house and pulled up to the side before stopping the car and getting out.

----------------------------------------------

Yoongi gave Y/N the final kiss before headed to Y/N's house. Yoongi acted normal as he would on TV because he knows this was important to both of them.

"Y/N, shall we?" asked Yoongi.

"Yes, we shall," smiled Y/N.

Y/N knocked on her door and waited for someone to open it. Y/N's sister opened the door and stared.

"Bino, are our parents home?" asked Y/N.

"Ammi (mom), home," replied her sister "Who's he?"

"You know the guy, the date?" said Y/N.

"That's him," widen her eyes.

"Yes, now please be quiet," replied Y/N.

Y/N and Yoongi entered her house, Y/N took off her shoes and Yoongi did the same. Y/N shut the door and went into the kitchen/living room area where her mom sat.

"Ammi?" said Y/N.

Y/N's mom faced Y/N and Yoongi and stood up.

"Who's this guy?" said Y/N's mom.

"I'm her friend, Yoongi," said Yoongi holding his hand out.

"Polite, unlike you," said Y/N's mom staring at Y/N.

"Y/N is so kind, don't be hard on her," said Yoongi, sensing what Jin told him was true.

"Now, what can I do kind sir?" asked Y/N's mom.

"I'm here to ask you if I could have dinner with you, Y/N's sister, Y/N's dad, and Y/N here," replied Yoongi.

"I would be honored, when can you do?" asked Y/N's mom.

"I would need to see when I'm free and when you are free," replied Yoongi.

"Can I have your number, so I can call you and I can give you my number?" asked Y/N's mom.

"Of course," replied Yoongi giving her, his number and getting her number.

"Where has she been all day and night?" asked Y/N's mom.

"She was with me, I'm sorry not to bring her home early, we hang out with some friends and Y/N fell asleep," replied Yoongi.

"Ammi, I'm really sorry," said Y/N.

"If this man, looked after you and you were safe and slept in separate beds, I'm fine," replied Y/N's mom.

"I gave her dinner and breakfast and Jimin made us all lunch," said Yoongi "We did sleep in separate beds,"

"Thank god," replied Y/N's mom.

"Yoongi, don't you have work?" sais Y/N, "and I'll see you soon,"

Yoongi's phone rang, and Yoongi answered it, it was Namjoon.

"Y/N, I've got to go, Joon needs me ASAP," replied Yoongi.

"If it's Joon then quickly go, I'll talk to you soon then," said Y/N.

"If it's urgent then go, please, also take this," replied Y/N's mom handing Yoongi some food.

"Thank you," said Yoongi.

"You're not allergic to anything right?" asked Y/N.

"No," replied Yoongi.

"That's, by the way, is Sri Lankan food, enjoy," said Y/N.