Introducing BTS

After with the amazing present and the letter I got I put in my bag and meet Hoseok outside.

Stranger's POV

Did she like it? I hope she does because I heard her singing and listening to us. Oh, I don't know, but I hop...

Before he could finish his thoughts she came into the cafe with Hoseok Hyung. Wow!! She looks even pretty when she awake and standing. She came and nervously sat down on the table with the rest of us boys. 

Before I knew it I blurted out, "Hey, are you alright now, I was really worried since you've been asleep for a while." I quickly blushed, looked down and decided to get my lunch out of my bag.

Y/N's POV

For some reason, I blushed and looked down.  Hoseok whispered in my ear to introduce myself and I didn't want to because I was really insecure about myself and suffer a lot from school. So I whispered back to Hoseok to introduce them first.

(Hoseok clears his voice but then speaks quietly to make sure only Y/N and the boys heard)

"My name is Jung Hoseok" 

Suga POV

Before Hobi could finish I but in. "Well that makes this easy for you, well we are BTS known as Bangtan Boys but please don't tell anyone else since no one else knows"

Oh, Shit, I thought to myself. Why did I have to say that? Does she like it, what is happening to me?

I will talk to the boys later.

Y/N 's POV

WHAT!!! I screamed inside, my favourite Idols, my favourite group, I think of them as brothers. My birthday is in July.

Come on now and introduce yourself now before it's too late.

"H -- I " you stutter.

Everyone else said hi back, you and Hoseok sat down.

Everyone conversation

"My name is M/Y/N, and it's nice to meet you, umm what year are you in?" I asked the boys

"We are in Year 11, and my name is Jungkook but I think I like to be friends, so call me, Kookie," said Jungkook.

"What a surprise, we are in the same year!" Y/N said gladly with a smile (oh no I smiled)

"Well I be looking for talking to you more Y/N, I'm Jin," said Jin

"Guys you don't have to introduce yourself, I already know about you, I'm an ARMY, well I'm going to go now," Said Y/N while collecting your bag and running out of the cafe while blush and thinking how dumb you are.

Hey, guys, I hope you like this bit. I know that BTS is all different ages in real life but in this book they 15/16. For Y/N I included some personal details about me, so please don't hate me. 

Thank you for reading my book and enjoy more.