Why!!

This belongs to me and don't dare steal it and use it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was walking to school when someone pushes past her, causing her to fall. Her leg was cut. It had ripped her tights. "OH NO", She said out loud and tears started to come out. However Y/N got up and continued walking, but the time she got to the front of the school she had collapsed, right there.

Everyone started coming over to look at what had happened. There were a few screams of horror and everyone was shocked. Someone said, "Everyone get lost, leave her alone." Everyone left and went into school.

Y/N started felt pressure on her leg. She let out a scream, she shot up to see that she who was holding her own leg.
Ambulance Lady - "Madam, you collapsed in front of your school. Look from things you have cut your leg and you lost circulation in your leg. We need to take to the hospital now, to see for how bad it is and if it will cause an infection"
Y/N - "Thank you so much, but what about school"
Ambulance Lady - "No problem, I help you onto the ambulance and don't worry about school, they know what happened to you. There was a crowd of people around you when you were unconscious. Someone told me that a boy from your school stop the blood and told everyone to leave you alone. Which was kind of him however when we got to you he wasn't there."

A few hours later in hospital. My parents came to visit me and so did some of my friends. I talked for a while then I got discharged from the hospital and got sent home.

The next day

I was walking to school singing to BTS songs out loud. Someone pushed past me and luckily I sustain my balance this time, even though I'm clumsy. I held onto the wall and looked see who push past me. Looking and I saw no one near me.

How strange!!??

I thought to myself, "Cutting my leg and collapsing in front of the school, someone pushes past me and I don't why this keeps happening to me."