What happened 🤯🤯🤯

Suga slowly moved into Y/N lips...

The rest of BTS POV

"Where did Hyung go?" said Jungkook

"Did he not say where?" said Jimin

"Where did Y/N go as well?" said Taehyung

"Y/N said she was going and I saw her leave the cafe," said Hobie

"Yeah but what about Hyung, isn't suspicious that Suga left a few minutes later and he put his head down, he never does that," said Namjoon

"To be honest that is suspicious of Suga, I mean he does that since he has depression and he not okay, I think he does because of he's not confident in himself." sad Hobi

The boys walk out of the cafe. They see a group of kids talking in excitement. Hobi goes up and asks them what going on. They say they saw two kids bumped into each other and the female landed on top and the man was underneath. They also said she had a BTS mask on to hide "BTS is stupid and bad".  Hobi said thank you and left in angry because they were talking about him and his Hyungs.

"What did they say!!!" said the rest of the boys in unison. 

"They said they saw two kids bumping into each other and a girl fell on top when the boy was underneath. They also said that the girl had a BTS mask on to hide her identity and they also said that BTS is stupid and bad 👿" said frustrated Hobi.

"Calm down Hyung, I know where to go," said Jungkook

"Where," asked Jin

"Our hideout" whispered Jungkook

They all go and walk to their hideout. It's a place where the boys go to have fun, play the piano, dance and sing. 

Their hideout used to be an abandoned building which used to be storage but abandoned. BTS was punished for being late and they were made to clean it our for weeks for punishment. Now BTS use it as their hideout, no one knows it exists which is good. In the hideout, there is a piano that Suga mostly, sofa for them to sit down, a mirror, cardboard and drawers. It was really fancy and BTS had so much together during school and after school. Luckily there is no alarm, CCTV's and they could easily access it whenever.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Y/N and Suga case

Suga pressed Y/N against the wall and slowly moved down towards her lips, and then softy pressures them

Suga pressed Y/N against the wall and slowly moved down towards her lips, and then softy pressures them. Y/N and Suga were kissing. They both were enjoying it, it was warm, sweet and compassionate. 

Y/N POV

What is Suga going to do now to me? I could sense his eyes on me, I could only see the shadow moving until his lips were on mine. Suga was kissing me!!! I liked Suga, I have a crush on him and I think he also has a crush on me. I enjoyed the kiss, I didn't move at all I let him do it. This was my first kiss ever, he was my first kiss.

Suga POV

I moved down and kissed her. I like Y/N, I have a crush on her. Y/N did move at all, she didn't struggle to get me off. This is my first time kissing a girl, so she was my first kiss. 

A few minutes later and we were still kissing. 

There was a sound of a door opening but Y/N and Suga didn't hear it because they were still kissing...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey, guys, I hope you like this chapter

I'm leaving this on another cliffhanger 

Hope you like the picture, I know it's bad but I didn't have the right photo and the right software.

Take care and please be safe, well healthy and lastly ARMY's

"I purple you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 "