MmMm 👌👌

Author ~~ 

Before I say anything, I forget to add something in, so they are now 19 years old.

Y/N and Suga has been dating for 3/4 years (if that makes sense)

Enjoy and Love you all ~~

Also, there will be a few smuts, so skip the emoji bits

(Also bad smut writer)

- Namjoon + Seokjin -

👌

Jin grabbed Namjoon's waist, hand and drag him to there room before pushing him onto the bed.

"No talking," ordered Namjoon.

Jin started taking off his belt and trousers while Namjoon was staring at him. Namjoon started taking his trousers off but then a pair of hands landed on his crouch causing him to freeze. The hands went down under his pants causing Najoon to moan. The other hand grabbed his pants and ripped them off desperately. 

Jin licked his lips before taking off his shirt and Joon's shirt and throw it somewhere in the room. Jin placed his hands on Joon's body going up and down causing Joon to lay back and moan.

"Kiss me," moaned Namjoon.

"Tsk Tsk, I said no talking, you bad boy," replied Jin in a low and sexy voice.

"Ow," whinnied Namjoon because Jin grabbed and lifted further up the bed and pinning him to the wall.

"Bad boy needs to pay," replied Jin the same tone 

Jin went down and started sucking onto Joon's, he kept  going faster and faster, wanting to hear Namjoon's moans

👌

- Jungkook + Taehyung

"Kookie, come let go," said Taehyung intertwining Junkook hands and leading him to their room.

👌

As soon as the two got to their room they quickly ripped off the clothes and stared at each other. Jungkook tattoo was visible to Tae, the ones around his biceps and the one on his hand.

"Let me see those bad boys on your body," growled Tae.

"Come and get me, baby,"  replied Jungkook moving away from Tae and onto the bed.

"My baby now messing with me, oh no no, not allowed!" said Tae.

Tae went to the bathroom and placed on a condom and walked out finding his Kookie on the bed waiting for him. Tae walked slowly over to Kookie to place himself inside him. 

"What's that for?" said Jungkook looking at Tae licking his lips and ready to pounce.

"Oh you what and see my love," replied Tae over Jungkook.

👌

- Hoseok + Jimin

Hoseok went to Jimin and explained everything before their day got fun.

👌

Jimin leaned into Hoseok deepening their kiss, Hoseok placed his fingers over Jimin's hips touching them in a circle to make Jimin hard. Jimin moaned in Hoseok's mouth now rubbing his dick on Hoseok needed him to touch him desperately. Hoseok understood his sign and placed his hand on Jimin's band on his boxers tugged on them.